X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davdah
    replied
    That last sentence be sayin if ya helps people out sumtimes it come back to hurt ya if it gets out. Dependin on who be hearin it o course.

Fer example. Bill gates be sayin so much bout his donations to them charities and stuff. Sumone dont be liken to hear that so they finds a way to spin it an makes him look bad.

Well, they finds out he be savin lots a money on taxes by doin that. So they makes sure to say so an tell lots a people. Now he look like a heathen. Dont matter that people be helped or maybe he was bein nice an all. Seein how he got sumthin fer it, it be takin all the benefit away and he be lookin worse.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    That be a right noble gesture. I bet ya feels a lot better than if ya spent that at some Star bucks. Ever sees them people sittin there trien to look all smart and stuff with sum book they be pretendin to read.

Jus last week I used that wiki thing. My employee be talking $20.00 words in an argument. He said sumthin bout metaphysical and I stops him and asks what does it mean. He one of them starbucks people ya know. Anyhow, he had no clue so I shows him seein how he didn't believe my explanation.

Anyhows, there be some right needy charities out there. Plenty o people starvin and stuff so everyone should do sumthin about it. Jus remembers. Makes sure the right hand dont be knowin what the left be doin. It get all messed up otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, I love when you talk Redneck, for me this is like learning a new language adding to my repertoire. However, I do not understand that last sentence - it seems to go against everything I have learned from childhood on. Please do tell why you said that!

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    That be a right noble gesture. I bet ya feels a lot better than if ya spent that at some Star bucks. Ever sees them people sittin there trien to look all smart and stuff with sum book they be pretendin to read.

Jus last week I used that wiki thing. My employee be talking $20.00 words in an argument. He said sumthin bout metaphysical and I stops him and asks what does it mean. He one of them starbucks people ya know. Anyhow, he had no clue so I shows him seein how he didn't believe my explanation.

Anyhows, there be some right needy charities out there. Plenty o people starvin and stuff so everyone should do sumthin about it. Jus remembers. Makes sure the right hand dont be knowin what the left be doin. It get all messed up otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Thanks!

I just gave $20 to the Wikimedia Foundation. This is an organization that is run entirely voluntarily....and I think this is so wonderful! Honest, how many times did you have a question and Wikipedia gave you the answer? Around the world ca. 400,000,000 users pull up Wikimedia for their support. If each one of them would give just $1, Wikipedia would have more than enough to keep advertisement free.

Leave a comment:

• paul1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    And, low and behold it is really green. It's got a nice picture of me.

I am so excited! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats.
    All the best.

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    Congratulation !!!!!.

What a relief.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
    Congradulations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Baby! (Sounds like I am in love with you). Looks like Blom dug up this thread because he/she is undergoing some problems. Please do talk about them.

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    Congradulations

Leave a comment:

• Terry Martin
    replied
    Congrats Koller, another proud american citizen. Glad to hear that everything worked out for you, it's always nice to hear about when the system actually works.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Congratulations Koller. The Eye of the Tiger won through in the end! Shame it took 26yrs though.

No Brain: She's a Legal Permanent Resident..got it?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Great to hear it arrived. Congratulations. Goes to show riding the straight and narrow pays off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am on my way to work, but on my way home, I'll pick up a bottle of Champagne.... Hicks!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    I also wanted to let everybody on here who has problems with USCIS or EOIR regarding any immigration issue. This is a great board to gather information that will help to get you where you are going.

It was really here where I found the solutions to combat my issue.

Thanks to all that helped!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Didn't I ever tell you that green is my favorite color? No kidding, doesn't matter where I am, I always head straight for the green.

But, if we are not careful, in a few years, that bill above might only buy a loaf of bread.

Anyway, no more politicizing today...I am too happy.

I think I am going to make plans to go to Germany for a few days.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied

Its official Yehaw!

@E
    With 64 childeren and 12 concubines, I think you need this more than Koller

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Congrats, Koller!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page