It's here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That be a right noble gesture. I bet ya feels a lot better than if ya spent that at some Star bucks. Ever sees them people sittin there trien to look all smart and stuff with sum book they be pretendin to read.

Jus last week I used that wiki thing. My employee be talking $20.00 words in an argument. He said sumthin bout metaphysical and I stops him and asks what does it mean. He one of them starbucks people ya know. Anyhow, he had no clue so I shows him seein how he didn't believe my explanation.

Anyhows, there be some right needy charities out there. Plenty o people starvin and stuff so everyone should do sumthin about it. Jus remembers. Makes sure the right hand dont be knowin what the left be doin. It get all messed up otherwise.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      That be a right noble gesture. I bet ya feels a lot better than if ya spent that at some Star bucks. Ever sees them people sittin there trien to look all smart and stuff with sum book they be pretendin to read.

Jus last week I used that wiki thing. My employee be talking $20.00 words in an argument. He said sumthin bout metaphysical and I stops him and asks what does it mean. He one of them starbucks people ya know. Anyhow, he had no clue so I shows him seein how he didn't believe my explanation.

Anyhows, there be some right needy charities out there. Plenty o people starvin and stuff so everyone should do sumthin about it. Jus remembers. Makes sure the right hand dont be knowin what the left be doin. It get all messed up otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, I love when you talk Redneck, for me this is like learning a new language adding to my repertoire. However, I do not understand that last sentence - it seems to go against everything I have learned from childhood on. Please do tell why you said that!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

That last sentence be sayin if ya helps people out sumtimes it come back to hurt ya if it gets out. Dependin on who be hearin it o course.

Fer example. Bill gates be sayin so much bout his donations to them charities and stuff. Sumone dont be liken to hear that so they finds a way to spin it an makes him look bad.

Well, they finds out he be savin lots a money on taxes by doin that. So they makes sure to say so an tell lots a people. Now he look like a heathen. Dont matter that people be helped or maybe he was bein nice an all. Seein how he got sumthin fer it, it be takin all the benefit away and he be lookin worse.
        This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation