Obama nominates Racist to Supreme Court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
    who thinks she will get the nomination? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

She Will!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Yea but like most Latinos, she will get fired or knocked up within a few weeks. They are all the same.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's a given she will. The radicals have taken over and the more different the nominee the more likely to be approved by the idiots in office. The selling out of our country has begun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hardly radical. Her record isn't one of extreme leftism. And she's one of 9 so it won't always go her way. Personally I think having some diversity on the Supreme Court is a good thing. After all, America isn't just made up of white men only.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's a given she will. The radicals have taken over and the more different the nominee the more likely to be approved by the idiots in office. The selling out of our country has begun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hardly radical. Her record isn't one of extreme leftism. And she's one of 9 so it won't always go her way. Personally I think having some diversity on the Supreme Court is a good thing. After all, America isn't just made up of white men only. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TRUE!!! Unfortunately The System appears To have Chosen Those Within Color, Race, Belief That many disapprove! Is Those That Do not play That card That Receive the gold star!!! GAMES!!!

I Am In one of the last Commonwealths Left Whereas Normal Rules tend To Not exist. My Demeanor!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

som aint't racist lol see he loves us all on this site <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              And you're not racist at all eh SoM?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Regards and thanks,
              Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

I think the Supreme Court should reflect the reality of the USA today. Not some mythological ideal from the 1950s, all white, middle-aged men, married with 2.4 kids etc. Wake up davdah, there's a whole world out there.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                  I think the Supreme Court should reflect the reality of the USA today. Not some mythological ideal from the 1950s, all white, middle-aged men, married with 2.4 kids etc. Wake up davdah, there's a whole world out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

White men are supreme masters you despicable low life.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the race or gender of a nominee for the Supreme Court. If that person is the most qualified of all the candidates and will uphold the Constitution, then so be it. But, I don't think someone should be appointed merely to diversify the Supreme Court. This person will hold one of the highest jobs in this country and will serve for life. It is too important a job to appoint someone just to make it another 'first' for this country. Just my take on it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      I think the Supreme Court should reflect the reality of the USA today. Not some mythological ideal from the 1950s, all white, middle-aged men, married with 2.4 kids etc. Wake up davdah, there's a whole world out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

White men are supreme masters you despicable low life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> No their not ...and idiots come in all colors! As evidenced here.
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        I don't have a problem with the race or gender of a nominee for the Supreme Court. If that person is the most qualified of all the candidates and will uphold the Constitution, then so be it. But, I don't think someone should be appointed merely to diversify the Supreme Court. This person will hold one of the highest jobs in this country and will serve for life. It is too important a job to appoint someone just to make it another 'first' for this country. Just my take on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and she is not appointed because she is latina. She is appointed because of her extensive record. We voted for change and that is change!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          I don't have a problem with the race or gender of a nominee for the Supreme Court. If that person is the most qualified of all the candidates and will uphold the Constitution, then so be it. But, I don't think someone should be appointed merely to diversify the Supreme Court. This person will hold one of the highest jobs in this country and will serve for life. It is too important a job to appoint someone just to make it another 'first' for this country. Just my take on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and she is not appointed because she is latina. She is appointed because of her extensive record. We voted for change and that is change!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope so. I'm not qualified to judge her. That is up to the Senate.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

Hardly radical. Her record isn't one of extreme leftism. And she's one of 9 so it won't always go her way. Personally I think having some diversity on the Supreme Court is a good thing. After all, America isn't just made up of white men only. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR, I have to disagree, She is a radical. By the mere mention that her being hispanic gives her an edge is racist by definition. Not limited to words but evidenced by deeds as well with her membership in la raza. The latino version of the KKK minus the hoods and nooses.

Brit, Diversity is not a qualification requirement for SCOTUS. With there being nine justices one wayward non-constitutionally motivated vote will have huge implications. Her 80% failure rate as indicated by the number of her decisions overturned is an unmistakable testament of her incompetence. She has no business on the bench at all. If anything, an impediment to justice. Clearly she was a mistake and an unqualified affirmative action appointment from day one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah,
                            I Agree!! You must have beaten me to LOL.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation