Obama nominates Racist to Supreme Court

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    This is not a racist issue. Racist are the people that only prefer their own kind. And quoting that one expression over and over doesn't make her or the President a racist. I think she is right with this expression! It was quoted incomplete yesterday, when the "who hasn't lived that life" part was dropped from the quote.

[QUOTE] I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life.
    Sonia Sotomayor [QUOTE]

Get over it SOM - she is going to be confirmed and it'll do the country good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why haven't you killed yourself? Chicken?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, nah, it is way to much fun having you on my s.hit list SOM.....I can't abandon this project now.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

...but Davdah, she is not placing him lower. She said, if she is experienced and has lived through - the life/issue she is referring to. I agree - one has to be knowledgeable in that regard.

I think white old men, i.e. judges have no connection with the real world. They see the world different.

I have to go ....and can't give a really good answer....but I dissent!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

There is no place in the supreme court for this woman's point of view. It is the supreme court and the views expressed should uphold the rule of law.

Forget about this racist aspect, there are more pressing issues with her views that should not have her serve on the supreme court.

Obama has an agenda/

Comment

Sandra in action

http://www.foxnews.com/search-...obama-s-ego-trip.htm

Comment

Gingrich backs off 'racist' label for Sotomayor

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former House speaker Newt Gingrich said Wednesday he should not have called Supreme Court nomineeSonia Sotomayor a racist, but said he was still concerned that she would bring bias to her decisions.

In a letter to supporters, the Georgia Republican said that his words had been "perhaps too strong and direct" last week when he called Sotomayor a reverse "racist," based on a 2001 speech in which she said one would hope the rulings of a "wise Latina" with a breadth of life experience would be better than those of a white male without similar experiences. Gingrich's remarks created a furor among Sotomayor's backers and caused problems for GOP figures who have been pushing to bring more diversity to the party.

Gingrich conceded that Sotomayor's rulings have "shown more caution and moderation" than her speeches and writings, but he said the 2001 comments "reveal a betrayal of a fundamental principle of the American system — that everyone is equal before the law."

USA Today article

Stupid is as stupid does
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

What are the chances that she will be confirmed?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Stupid for backing off his first correct statement </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the GOP moderates had a word with him. They don't wanna be the Gone Out Permanently party
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Brit is the Uncle Tom of white people.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, you support her racist statements then? There is no denying she said it. It wasn't taken out of context. C'mon, where is your disdain for discriminatory language when its being directed at you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She shouldn't have said what she said. Much like Newt letting it out loose and fast. But if you look at her actions over the years, it hasn't borne out that she's acted on her beliefs and ignored the law. That's the important thing.

Comment

Just How well do we really know People??? Words = C R A P !!! Protect Self, Inject What Benefits self!!! Self preservation!!!! Putting The life Under The Microscope Is The Only real truth!!!

She Said it!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, you support her racist statements then? There is no denying she said it. It wasn't taken out of context. C'mon, where is your disdain for discriminatory language when its being directed at you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She shouldn't have said what she said. Much like Newt letting it out loose and fast. But if you look at her actions over the years, it hasn't borne out that she's acted on her beliefs and ignored the law. That's the important thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So back to my question. Will she be confirmed?
                        In my opinion, he had better qualified candidates.

Comment

Not The Same Country We Once Respected! True American Morals and Values On The Edge of becoming just A Memory!!! Greed, selfishness, Betrayal.

On The Other Hand We Could All get together With HOT Friends! . In The hot Tub For some Lasting Memory fun??? LOLOL!!!
                          P.S. Someone Elses Turn To bring The shrimp and Steak!!

I Will still Bring The garlic corn Since Noone Else Knows how!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

who thinks she will get the nomination?

Comment

I think she will. Questions were raised about John Roberts and Sam Alito and they got through. What's important is her record, and that's largely neutral.

Remember this? Sam Alito on empathy. Seems it was ok for him to be empathic back then:

Flashback: Alito Knows A Thing Or Two About Empathy Also

Comment

She is not qualified for 4 reasons

1. She is a woman (Low IQ)
                                2. She is a Latino (not really an American)
                                3. She is a racist
                                4. She is a liberal

Our leaders should be intelligent white Christian Libertarians. Nothing else is acceptable.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation