Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael you are an ***!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      Michael you are an ***! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fully concur, Sprint. I could add some more expletives here, but will spare the good people on this forum from my wrath.

Comment

Everyone getting the oportunity to see Human beings! Our flaws. Mistakes, and Our Decency!!!

big thumbs up!!!

Never Judge Too Soon! Takes Time to Know the Individual!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
          Michael you are an ***! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fully concur, Sprint. I could add some more expletives here, but will spare the good people on this forum from my wrath. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never lose control. The self conscience is the most important. Win hearts by love. Ignore the pain not directed towards you. Learn to accept different thinking. Times have changed. Freedom has spoiled minds. Modernism has taken over. People change daily. Nothing one can do. One can be labeled guilty without a chance to defend.
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Was anyone in any doubt as to SOM's true character? LOL.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
              Was anyone in any doubt as to SOM's true character? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging the book by its cover is wrong. People face trauma. One has to be in the situation to feel the pain. People joke and make fun not realizing the enduring pain one suffers not only emotionally, but physically, mentally, financially. It destroys the human.
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

It's not by the cover. It's by months of experiencing posts under his many ID's - some posts I'm sure even you would be utterly disgusted at, WUSC - like the one where he talked about molesting his own child.

It is possible he behaves this way because of his experiences, but it doesn't change the fact he needs to spend some time in a padded cell.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. PEDIATRIC SURGEON

Comment

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! PEDIATRIC SURGEON

Comment

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. PEDIATRIC SURGEON

Comment

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. PEDIATRIC SURGEON

Comment

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. PEDIATRIC SURGEON

Comment

If you have been placed on an order of supervision, then an attorney from our firm can provide you with substantial information regarding your situation. An order of supervision is issued when an individual has been released from physical custody of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The order marks a waiting period that precedes the obtainment of a removal. This order is usually issued if it is unlikely that the alien can be removed in the near future.

Comment

This news really sad for me. Now I am playing friday night funkin apk on my android smartphone.

Comment

You must try the unblur course hero answers article on your smart device. Just try this.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation