Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elimiate this board

This discussion board is really useless. People here are anti- US immigrants. They love to ridicule and discourage new members asking questions. No matter what their questions are, they deserve to be respected. If you think the questions are stupid, keep it to yourself. Do not be arrogant. That's all i can say. thanks.

This discussion board is really useless. People here are anti- US immigrants. They love to ridicule and discourage new members asking questions. No matter what their questions are, they deserve to be respected. If you think the questions are stupid, keep it to yourself. Do not be arrogant. That's all i can say. thanks.

Comment

THIS IS THE GREATEST BOARD THERE IS; IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OUR BOARD THEN LEAVE AND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM !!! THIS IS AMERICA ! NO DISRESPECT IS ALLOWED ON THIS HERE BOARD AND THAT IS THE RULE AND I DO NOT SEE ANY DISRESPECT GOING ON EXCEPT FPR YOU AND A HANDFUL OF CLOWNS; 99 % OF US ARE VERY RESPECTFUL AND POLITE !
      GET OFF MY BOARD !

Comment

Dear Harvy,

This board can be very useful, but we also have disagreements and insult one another. Many members have been here for along time, so often the topic gets personal and a bit off subject.
        I'm sorry if you feel insulted. There are other boards with kinder members, who will be very nice, but that doesn't mean they will know the answer to your questions. I think if you post a straightforth question you will get an answer, but you might also get a smart remark.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Comment

The advice on this board is above board. The disagreements you see often have to do with people trying to debate the correct answer to a particular situation. We have a very good collection of posters.

Besides, if everyone is nice whats the fun in that?

Comment

gee Harvy, Americans should be patriotic and support Americans, not illegal aliens. Do you really want illegal alien visa cheats or border jumpers infesting our country any more than they are? I don't.
            I say ship 'em back where they came from...this is the United States of America, not the Dysfunctional Collection of Bassackwards Despotic Underdeveloped Countries....
            Americans are tired of seeing their schools and hospitals besieged by illegals, wages depressed in many industries thanks to illegal accepting $2 an hour labor, highway accidents caused and we, the insurance payers, foot the bill....enough.
            That's why you may not see much in the way of support except by the uninformed and unpatriotic.

Comment

I think this is a nice board. Like a family, we fight but in the end we all like each other's presence.

I like bigdummy and everyone else, but at times this board gets so boring and picking upa fight eases things and gets things moving...until a real question comes along.

Comment

why don't you shut the h.ell up before I kick you a.ss

Comment

just a little bored

thats all

Comment

I see someone is trying to pick a fight hehehe.

Comment

But, Someone12, do you have an "anti- US immigrants" stance? Are you against immigration or just ILLEGAL immigration? Are you against people coming here, legally, from some countries, but not against others?

Comment

Why do all the bleeding hearts always try to paint law abiding citizens into a corner?

Comment

StillLearning: Never have I said I am against LEGAL immigration (from the start -meaning no phony marriages from tourist visa overstayers, no phony H1b workers who have been working illegally and then get a cousin to 'sponsor' them, no changes of status except from a fiance visa, no waivers, no nothing except obey the law)...
                          but I do not support in any way, shape or form nor with any phony excuses illegal immigration. There are thousands of people waiting their turn to immigrate legally to the US, waiting for family or work; they should be rewarded, not the visa-scamming border-jumping irresponsible slimeb a l l s that whine whenever they get intercepted by immigration authorities, or believe they should get a waiver because they are such "wonderful, good-hearted people"....bull$hit....send each and every illegal back to wherever they came from, whether they are 3 or 90, no exceptions.
                          This will also prevent greedy immigration attorneys from making a fast buck off the situation.

Comment

ILW IS LIKE A FAMILY !!! I AM THE BIG DADDY KEEPING EVERYONE IN LINE !!!

WE ARE FAM I LY !!!!

Comment

Michael is the best!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources