X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Hi everyone,

I am a citizen of our great Country and I would like to know if someone can help me with info on how to mary someone from different country, what are the possibilities and steps I need to take.I appreciate any advice.
    I love this man unconditionally, but we don't know what to do!
    Thank You all soooo much!

Hi everyone,

I am a citizen of our great Country and I would like to know if someone can help me with info on how to mary someone from different country, what are the possibilities and steps I need to take.I appreciate any advice.
    I love this man unconditionally, but we don't know what to do!
    Thank You all soooo much!

Comment

are they in the USA? or Overseas?

Comment

A good site for information is www.immigrate2us.net. They have forums divided by subject matter and also "stickies" telling you the steps for filing for certain things. Also, the uscis site has a Q & A, one question being "how do I become a permanent resident". If your true love is in this country then the main concern would be-did he enter the country legally? If not then he will not be able to adjust status without filing waivers, etc.

Comment

Hi again,
          First thank you all for spending your time to help other people, and for finding a little time to answer to my concern, I appreciate it a lot.Thank you..thank you!!
          The person I am planning to marry is in his country and we would like to start process legally....with no shortcuts, but the regular clear and clean legal way. But first, we would like to get married and we wouldn't know how to do that, nor how to start a process of being together because of the distance, like where to do it, what documents we need, how long it takes.... What to do once we're married, is there a precaution procedure to be taken to avoid future problems if they should arise even with a legal way?Please, please help!Any sugestion is welcome.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation