X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open for all

Hi,

Anybody noticed the Movement of priority dates for F2B category.Its been struck at 8 th may for the past 5 months.I dont know what are the INS people doing or something is happenning behind the scenes.
    May i request people with knwoledge on immigration matters,through some light on this matter.

thanks......

Hi,

Anybody noticed the Movement of priority dates for F2B category.Its been struck at 8 th may for the past 5 months.I dont know what are the INS people doing or something is happenning behind the scenes.
    May i request people with knwoledge on immigration matters,through some light on this matter.

thanks......

Comment

Why is everything CIS' fault? The STATE DEPARTMENT NOT CIS CONTROLS THE MOVEMENT OF THE PRIORITY DATE!!!!!! That is also controlled by the number of cases both domestic and abroad getting approved in each category. The lack of movement means that the State Department has seen an unusually high request for visa numbers and is trying to make sure they don't run out before the end of the year. Numbers do not always move forward every month and sometimes they regress. Staying the same is better than moving backwards.

Comment

When I say "the end of the year" I mean the fiscal year which ends on 9/04 not the calendar year.

Comment

Oh God !!!!!!! again 8th. may 1995.....

any people affected by f2b...please come along and share your views....

Comment

Rahlan:

Numbers don't move fast, true, but it is NOT CIS's fault.
            Current level of Immigration is really TOO HIGH, so I don't think there will be improvements unless either there is a moratorium in overall Immigration, or Congress dedicates 10 times of current resourses to clear backlogs, while increasing the yearly quota to 3 mln/year (very unlikely move considering already TOO HIGH level of Immigration).

Good luck to you.

Comment

Thanks E...I have my fingers crossed.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources