missing him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know you are expressing that you are lonly so can I suggest you contact another lonly member here who can help shed some light on your situation. Son of Michael is very lonly too and can help you with your immigreyshun problems. Soon you will not be so lonly with his help and advice . He is also a linguist and does the bilinqawal thing Smile. Good Luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very subtle 4now
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

"lonley mom",

You cant bring you boyfriend to the US. He was iilegaly here and therefore he will not be granted a visa.

If you are a USC, you can petition for him. After his visa is denied (and it will, because if his illegal presence), you can file a waiver. For that, you should hire an experienced lawyer. That waiver may also be denied (the DIUs dont help him).

The process is the same for everybody, regardless of their race or nationality. This has nothing to do with the fact that he is Latino. It has to do with the fact that he broke the law (several times).

He can always apply for your residency in Mexico (but if you have a shady past like him, Mexico may deny such residency).

Comment

Lonely mom is out of luck.

Comment

Although I don't always agree with Someone12 and sometimes I personally feel he hits below the belt, you have to admit he is funny and witty. Some of his responses just make me laugh, I can't help it.

Comment

I am a USC and im an RN in NE. I adopded a little girl in 2008 and its an open adoption, her mom still gets to see her twice a year and get pictures and her mom had another baby shortly after i adopted Ezrayah and she visits her sister vary often. so theres no way i could separate my daughter and her sister no matter how much she misses her father.shes already lost one person. And no i have nothin on my record at all! Otherwise i could not work in my professtion. but like you said he has all those DUI's on his record from before i met him and i just don't know how i would be able to get him back! and i'd have to kindly disagree about the about it not being because his latino. if i was to get that many DUI's i would not be torn from my family i would do jail time and he did his time. i understand he came over illegally but i don't think when he came over at 15 he had intentions of falling in love and having a baby. and i do feel horrible about everyone whos been standing in line waitting to get in the rite way and he just cut in line but he was 15 and brought over by his uncle to work. we are all in a bad situation and my prayers go out to all that are have the same or similar issues.
            *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Comment

Actually lonley mom, ANY immigrant, legal or illegal, can be deported for breaking the law. I could be, my sons could be, as could the black guy from South Africa that lives across the road from me and the Dutch family next door. Also, any illegal, regardless of colour or country of origin, can be deported if they are caught. The fact of the matter is that the largest immigrant population (both legal and illegal) in the US is latino, so of course you're going to hear about more deportations. That doesn't make it racism, it makes it geography.

Now, as for getting your guy back, we've already told you what you need to do. Once you're married, file that I-130. When he's denied (and he will be, because it's standard procedure for ANYONE who is deemed inadmissible due to previous illegal entry, overstay or criminal convictions - just ask the German woman here who's battled USCIS for years over a stupid indiscretion), you can then file an I-601 waiver. A lawyer is recommended for that process.
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Remind me never to go to a hospital in NE lest I have the misfortune of having LonelyMom be in charge of changing the bed pan....sheeesh...can you imagine how low the standards must be to beceome an RN (if she's telling the truth)??? She must need directions to empty a bedpan.

Comment

Don't Do The Crime........

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lonley mom:
                    I am a USC and im an RN in NE. I adopded a little girl in 2008 and its an open adoption, her mom still gets to see her twice a year and get pictures and her mom had another baby shortly after i adopted Ezrayah and she visits her sister vary often. so theres no way i could separate my daughter and her sister no matter how much she misses her father.shes already lost one person. And no i have nothin on my record at all! Otherwise i could not work in my professtion. but like you said he has all those DUI's on his record from before i met him and i just don't know how i would be able to get him back! and i'd have to kindly disagree about the about it not being because his latino. if i was to get that many DUI's i would not be torn from my family i would do jail time and he did his time. i understand he came over illegally but i don't think when he came over at 15 he had intentions of falling in love and having a baby. and i do feel horrible about everyone whos been standing in line waitting to get in the rite way and he just cut in line but he was 15 and brought over by his uncle to work. we are all in a bad situation and my prayers go out to all that are have the same or similar issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lonely Mom,

Is English your first language?

Comment

No, her first language is 'Trailerpark-ese'

Comment

I only asked because there are lots of foreign Rns here. Her lack of English skills could be that she wasn't raised here in the USA. Trying to give her the benefit of doubt.

Comment

For her, trailer trash is a complement. She is a welfare queen.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation