X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am confused!

Hi!
    I got approved for green card in 1998. When it was time to renew GC, my wife discovered error on my GC. I called costumer service and they instructed me to send I90 form with my green card to place that issued GC (lincoln,NE). I did it. I received Notice of Action I90 Application to Replace Alien Card". Few weeks after that I received new Notice of Action, this time they switch it from I90 to I181 Creation of Lawful resident and they assigned the same case # I had in 19+98. But I am approved in 1998. I contacted costumer service, they say it is their mistake. But I received two more I181 notice of action. Finally I set up appointment with Emmigration Officer. She told me to ignore
    I 181 Creation of Lawful Permanent Resident and to fill new I90 and sent it together with check to L.A. I did it. I got biometrics scheduled for 04/10/07. But today I received letter from Licoln, NE to have my biometrics done on 04/05/07 and Case is I181 Creation of Lawful Permanent resident. I do not know what to do. How I can go with I181 Creation Of Lawful permanent resident, when I am approved in 1998.
    When I check case # on USCIS web site it says "You have been approved in 1998". Any idea?? Any Avice?? Anything???
    Thank you for your time!
    Tony

Hi!
    I got approved for green card in 1998. When it was time to renew GC, my wife discovered error on my GC. I called costumer service and they instructed me to send I90 form with my green card to place that issued GC (lincoln,NE). I did it. I received Notice of Action I90 Application to Replace Alien Card". Few weeks after that I received new Notice of Action, this time they switch it from I90 to I181 Creation of Lawful resident and they assigned the same case # I had in 19+98. But I am approved in 1998. I contacted costumer service, they say it is their mistake. But I received two more I181 notice of action. Finally I set up appointment with Emmigration Officer. She told me to ignore
    I 181 Creation of Lawful Permanent Resident and to fill new I90 and sent it together with check to L.A. I did it. I got biometrics scheduled for 04/10/07. But today I received letter from Licoln, NE to have my biometrics done on 04/05/07 and Case is I181 Creation of Lawful Permanent resident. I do not know what to do. How I can go with I181 Creation Of Lawful permanent resident, when I am approved in 1998.
    When I check case # on USCIS web site it says "You have been approved in 1998". Any idea?? Any Avice?? Anything???
    Thank you for your time!
    Tony

Comment

If I were you, I would write them a letter explaining what they've done and to get their freaking act together.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation