Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alipac

EastTxdude, Thanx for the info. Have joined this oraganization and will be buying T-shirts. Had a 30min. phone call with the organizer yesterday. Will be making donations also. I knew that these illegals are bad for our country but **** I did not know it is that bad. These criminals have to go. And they are criminals!!! Let's make sure that we vote this year for the RIGHT POLITICIAN. Republican but the right Republican. Even Democrats that want these Illegal criminals out of our country.

EastTxdude, Thanx for the info. Have joined this oraganization and will be buying T-shirts. Had a 30min. phone call with the organizer yesterday. Will be making donations also. I knew that these illegals are bad for our country but **** I did not know it is that bad. These criminals have to go. And they are criminals!!! Let's make sure that we vote this year for the RIGHT POLITICIAN. Republican but the right Republican. Even Democrats that want these Illegal criminals out of our country.

Comment

Let me correct my previous post. I stated even the Democrats want these criminals out of the country. Well SOME of the Democrats. The Smart ones!!!

Comment

Where is eastTx dude!!

Comment

He is having his white sheet altered to fit.

Comment

That's my boy EASTTXDUDE!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs