X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forvisas
    replied
    You don't have to give up your citizenship if you do not want to.

www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Leave a comment:

• Zoe
    replied
    mostly the reason i didn't is finance, also wouldn't i have to give up my citizenship in the UK?

Leave a comment:

• AssistantAdvocate
    replied
    SONOFSAMMY,

Its obviously a typo. geez.

Leave a comment:

• SONOFSAMMY
    replied
    How did you come here to the US in 1195 when the US was not even created until 1776? America was not even discovered until 1492 !!!

I have caught another lying immigrant fraudster !!!

Leave a comment:

• olaolu
    replied
    Your GC allows you to reside in the US as a law abiding citizen. As long as it is not conditional GC (which usually has a life of 2yrs), you have nothing to worry about. Your spouse-to-be is an American, so you are not sponsoring your spouse. By the way, why are you not applying for citizenship if you have the 5yrs continous and physical residence?

Leave a comment:

• Zoe
    replied
    I am an english citizen, i came to the US in 1195 and married a US citizen in 1996. I received my permenant resident card and it expires in 2009. We separated in 2004 and divorced early this year. I was told that becuase our marriage lasted longer than five years that i am safe here, and that legally allowed to reside in the US. I am getting married next summer to an American, and i need to know if there is anything i need to do regarding my residency. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Zoe
    started a topic Marriage

Marriage

I am an english citizen, i came to the US in 1195 and married a US citizen in 1996. I received my permenant resident card and it expires in 2009. We separated in 2004 and divorced early this year. I was told that becuase our marriage lasted longer than five years that i am safe here, and that legally allowed to reside in the US. I am getting married next summer to an American, and i need to know if there is anything i need to do regarding my residency. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney