Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdah:
    Koller, this thread is whatever it becomes. No one has the right to decide what is appropriate to post or not. If anything Tyler has more of a right to decide that than you or anyone. After all he did start it.
    AMEN!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      Koller, this thread is whatever it becomes. No one has the right to decide what is appropriate to post or not. If anything Tyler has more of a right to decide that than you or anyone. After all he did start it.

AMEN!!!!
      That was a miscommunication as Tyler had pulled his message. I was perplexed at what he meant.

No harm done!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        I am a real German and an antibiotic. Picture me like a PackMan. I'll come and follow you and bite your little butt.
        Rock n roll pal. This explains your hateful attitude and antagonistic views towards all mankind. Twice Germany tried to dominate the the world through intimidation and murder for profit. Tell me oh great Aryan why is there still 150,000 real Americans troops doing in Germany today 63 years after the close or WW2?

Comment

All Is! As It Will Always Be. No Harm Done. More Juicy Coming in The Days Ahead!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by TylerJohn:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            I am a real German and an antibiotic. Picture me like a PackMan. I'll come and follow you and bite your little butt.
            Rock n roll pal. This explains your hateful attitude and antagonistic views towards all mankind. Twice Germany tried to dominate the the world through intimidation and murder for profit. Tell me oh great Aryan why is there still 150,000 real Americans troops doing in Germany today 63 years after the close or WW2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tyler, so you've decided afterall to engage in a little dispute, eh. I don't have a hateful antagonistic view toward all mankind (very profound words!). I am one of the most peaceful individuals on earth and completely anti-war! I do, however, like to sometimes have a meaningful discussion.

Both WW I and II were started by many factors. Which for example include imperialism, anti-communism, expansionism, facsism, isolationism, militarism, nationalism, racism, social-Darwinism and WWII, last but by no means least, the Treaty of Versailles. I consider the two wars as one, because after WWI ended, the social and economical stuggle went on and just blew up again in 1939 with Hitler marching into Poland. The new age of imperialism started in 1870 and lasted until 1914. In this new age the U.S. and Japan became imperialistic and European countries now only focused their exploration in Africa and Asia. The reasons for imperialism were economical, political, military and social. In addition imperialism brought new scientific ideas and inventions to the imperialist countries. Imperialism brought great economic opportunities. The rapidly expanding populations in Europe created a huge need for new raw materials and natural resources. The political and military opportunities for the imperialist nations were enormous. The social reasons for imperialism were to spread their Christian religion as well as their western ideas and values (that to me sounds very familiar when fast forwarded to today's times). Imperialism also led to new scientific inventions and discoveries. The new materials were used to make stronger, more powerful weapons and technology and new medicines were discovered to cure diseases. Another concept that encouraged imperialism was Social Darwinism. Social Darwinism is a European belief that in order for their nations to compete and survive against other empires, they must conquer the weaker ones. These various reasons led to a race for land. Imperialism created border disputes between European nations over their colonies. The tensions heated up the most in 1880 in the "Scramble for Africa." During this time period, European nations scrambled to gain land and set up colonies in Africa where the people did not resist the European conquerors. The European warfare technology was easily able to defeat African natives. The quest for land in Africa created a great animosity between countries because countries like Germany did not get as much land as the other European powers. Another long term effect was militarism. Militarism grew out of the late nineteenth century during the time of the growth of Germany. Germany's government felt that it was necessary because they were surrounded on all sides by neighboring countries and had no real natural borders. Germany saw this as a big weakness in terms of protection if a conflict or war were to break out. To deal with this weakness Germany built up its military and economy. They felt that their military had to be at least three times larger than the military of other nations to make up for this weakness. These actions of Germany threatened the balance of power in Europe. Other countries in Europe like Britain, France, Russia, and Austria-Hungary began building up their militaries because they felt threatened by Germany. New military technology was developed for warfare that could destroy places and things as well as kill people faster and easier.

Twentieth-century events marked the culmination of a millennium-long process of intermingling between Germans and Slavs. Over the years, many Germans had settled to the east (the Volga Germans). Such migratory patterns created enclaves and blurred ethnic frontiers. By the 19th and 20th centuries, these migrations had acquired considerable political implications. The rise of the nation-state had given way to the politics of identity, including Pan-Germanism and Pan-Slavism. Furthermore, Social-Darwinist theories framed the coexistence as a "Teuton vs. Slav" struggle for domination, land and limited resources. Integrating these ideas into their own world-view, the Nazis believed that the Germans, the "Aryan race", were the master race and that the Slavs were inferior. During World War II, Hitler used racism against "Non-Aryan" peoples. The culmination of events that led to World War II are generally understood to be the invasion of Poland by Germany and of China by the Empire of Japan. These military aggressions were the decisions made by authoritarian ruling elites in Germany and Japan. World War II started after these aggressive actions were met with an official declaration of war and/or armed resistance.

You call it murder for profit. I think it is a little more complicated than that.

Since the WWII is considered started by Germany, it was Germany that lost the war, we all know how it came to be and also how it ended. When Communism fell, the Cold War officially ended, the US occupation of Germany ended also. Germany regained sovereignity in 1989. Today, the real American troops in Germany that you are speaking of, are there for strategic reasons and part of NATO.

....but, let me ask you - and please do tell me - what else do you know about Germany?
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Why do all these posts become insane?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs