X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real ID Act- Adjustment of Status for Asylee

Hi,

Can someone please advise, if the Asylees can now get GC faster than before as the annual limit of 10000 has been waieved off by the new Law. Where can I find the process time of the adjustment of status for asylees.

Thanks

Hi,

Can someone please advise, if the Asylees can now get GC faster than before as the annual limit of 10000 has been waieved off by the new Law. Where can I find the process time of the adjustment of status for asylees.

Thanks

Comment

all i can say is that the estimated time line is noted but the actual adjustment time frame may vary........the system is broken..i filed ro adjustmnt from asylee in 1997 and just got my approval in march this year

Comment

you want to get a green card faster, so you can go back to your home country?
        most of the asylee are applying asylum because they are afraid to go back to home country. but after they got green card, they go back home. i know people from one country in asia they made up the story that they were persecuted because of their religion. i know for sure that people who are really persecuted could not go overseas because they do not have enough money. i cannot believe that ins officer granted asylum for those asylee who have never been persecuted.

Comment

The processing times on listed on the USCIS website. Go to www.uscis.gov

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation