Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been Approved???

So there's a new policy change for background checks. If you're still pending an FBI name check but everything else is approvable, then you're going to be approved even though you're still pending an FBI name check. Have you been approved by this? According to the USCIS web site, they have started approving people in mid march, but my case is STILL pending. I don't get it? Anyone in the same boat??

So there's a new policy change for background checks. If you're still pending an FBI name check but everything else is approvable, then you're going to be approved even though you're still pending an FBI name check. Have you been approved by this? According to the USCIS web site, they have started approving people in mid march, but my case is STILL pending. I don't get it? Anyone in the same boat??

Comment

Is your app for green card or naturalization? I think the policy is only for green card.

Comment

I forgot to mention that it's for my GC application

Comment

Let me brief you on my friends case:
          He was a student in the U.S., after after few years parents came to US on Immigration visa.
          The Petition I-130 was filed in Oct/Nov 2000.
          Parents became a USC in 2005/2006, Petition was upgraded since the young man was over 21 years of age. I-130 was approved in Jan. 2007, ask to file I-485 which they did, since it was file in March/April 2006 it has been pending for FBI Name Check. The man was still in the legal status.
          Recently parents received another form I-485-A Supplement to be completed in duplicate.
          He had completed the forms in duplicate which asked for $1000.00 penalty.
          Though the man was in legal status at the time I-485 was file and then he had become ill has all hospital records to prove that.
          They have to pay the $1000.00
          They don't care for any correctness or they do not see any papers. Need US$'s only.
          This Department is making good money since last five years, and still short of staff. and what they offer to the Adjudication Officer $28000.00
          waht a shame.
          Since mailing all the paper work and Money Order for $1000.00 his case is still with the USCIS.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation