X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K_Solomon
    replied
    JulieC you know its amazing you can tell us your husband was a murderer (manslaughter is sugar-coating it, which i dont care for), and yet you cant share what exactly he did. Guess what frankly noone cares. You are a sad person for considering bringing him back and i dont care if he has done time. The person he killed cannot be brought back. No i dont care if you were involved or not, and really noone else does. Simply put, go somewhere else and whine to yourself. No dont join any help group. Go sit somewhere alone and really think about the %&*#$ up thoughts you are having. If you feel you really love him or whatever it is thats possessing you.. then girl, get your *** to elsalvador or wherever the #$%*& you two low lives wanna be and stay there with him! Kill each other if you want, point is i speak loud and clear for the sane people who have responded to this post when i say frankly i dont care how you feel where you're coming from or how much you love him. A murderer is a murderer and a friend of a murderer in my opinion hey.. you fill in the rest

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We don't need nor want "guest killers" in the US

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied
    No he did not kill for me . I had nothing to with any of what happened.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Posted May 11, 2006 08:06 AM
    Dear Hudson...I was fighting in VietName while you were learning to play with yourself.. do you have a DD214, dikhed?
    Show me the DD214 and show it now!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear Hudson...I was fighting in VietName while you were learning to play with yourself.. do you have a DD214, dikhed?

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Hudson likes stupid women, and JulieC fits the bills....their combined IQs would not even produce three digits.
    How the eff do you know how satisfied the victim's family is? Do they call you every night? What a dikhed.
    Nothing like Permenant Latrne Ordely speaking who is not fit to fly the American Flag nor wear any military uniform (And I seriously doubt you were in Vietnam).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hudson likes stupid women, and JulieC fits the bills....their combined IQs would not even produce three digits.
    How the eff do you know how satisfied the victim's family is? Do they call you every night? What a dikhed.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    HUDSON MUST BE A CRIMINAL ****STER WHO SUPPORTS CRIMINAL ****STERS !!!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    SPOUSE OF THE MURDERER IS A MURDERER !
    Oh great, McCarthyism at its finest. Liemaster may be two decades old, but his mental faculties are at 2 years old and that of a spoiled child. Same goes with Someone12.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    so, Oh Great Know-It-All Hudson, do you think that the victim has been reincarnated? Or that his family is jumping for joy because he is toast? On what do you base your considerable insider knowledge? I know....zip.
    What an arrogant a$$hole you are, ignoring the victim's family and worrying more about JulieC and her murdering husband....why don't you write your favorite congressman and,using your "considerable" influence, convince that representative to dole out a green card to Mr. Killer, and then offer to take this dysfunctional family into your home and support them the rest of their lives? Come on now, show some real courage. Yea, that's what I thought...***** the size of marbles.
    You really are a mental case, arn't you. As I said, Julie's husband and the victim's family should resolve any conflict or issues between them and them alone. You do not speak for them nor anyone else on this board. I have seen victim families forgive the defendant and bear no grudge against anyone else related or associated with the defendant. This includes even some of the most haneous crimes.

As for Julie's husband and his circumstance, there are two important issues to consider. If Julie's husband has served his time in full, then the victim's families should be satisfied. They probably do not even know his immigration status since that is mostly irrelevant in a criminal proceeding. So, on this discussion, your argument is moot.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    I AM SURE YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT COMPANY TO YOUR HUSBAND !!!

MURDERERS LOVE MURDERERS !!!

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied
    LieMaster,Really do u have anything better to do than make people feel like grap so u can make ur self feel better or what . I am not a murder of any kind. So you need to find something to do with ur time rather then judgeing everrybody eles. MISERY LOVE COMPANY

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    SPOUSE OF THE MURDERER IS A MURDERER !!!

Leave a comment:

• goodgam
    replied
    Did he kill for you? Please answer JulieC

Leave a comment:

• goodgam
    replied
    JULIE_C, let's cut through the chase, shall we? Please answer this question; Did he kill someone on your behalf?....I cannot hear you, please repeat that answer. Birds of the same feather flock together my dear. You should equally be investigated and possibly jailed and deported back to Salvador or wherever da **** you come from. Go back home!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation