After being removed ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband of JulieC is a model of typical dirtbag !!!

There are 12 million murderous, cannibalistic , human flesh eating dirtbags and people like JulieC aid and abet them !!!

For more shocking truths about dirtbags visit www.fairus.org website !!!

Comment

My husband did his time and was here legally with a green card since 1986 .He has always paid his taxes and work. Look at this point,
      I have 3 sons and the kids today are our future but these kids are growing up angry. WHY???
      Well with a parent being removed and never aloud back Well i have seen the anger in my 16 yr old son,and it scares me. Angry children left to run this place when us old people are all dead. Wow thats something to look forward to .Not a good idea

Comment

What about the kids of the person being removed. Our kids born in this country. Like mine.

Comment

What about the kids of the man your husband killed? What 'rights' should they have? Anger? I imagine they are angry because your dirtbag murderer of a husband took away their father....permanently....and so your scumball spouse should remain outside of the US...permanently. Case closed.
          Your whining has made it obvious you don't care one tiny little bit about the dead man's family...only your own desperate life. Go to El Salvador....at least your children can see their father...but the children and family of the victim cannot.

Comment

gee Hudson....maybe Julie should divorce her murdering husband and marry you....what a perfect match....two complete morons.
            And to Julie....yea, sure, most white Americans have killed somebody once or twice in their lives....yep. that is normal behavior for most of us....keep believing that.
            Bottom line: WE DON'T WANT YOUR STINKING MURDERING HUSBAND IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He can rot in El Salvador...our society won't miss him at all.
            If Julie wants a divorce, it should be of her own initiative, no one else needs to demand she needs to divorce. It is no one's place for that type of decision.

Julie, there are ways for the two of you to live together. It is going to be extremely difficult for your husband to get back into the country, even temporarily, because of his circumstances. However, I would strongly consider Brazil, or one of the Carribean Islands, like Jamaca, British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, as possible alternatives. You may want to look at Europe, like Greece or Poland for possible alternatives. However, if you are intent on staying in the US and not moving, the best advice is not to listen to any of us, but seek profesional counseling either with your church or local community center. They will help you decide what is best for the child, you, and your husband. This is the best advice I can give.

PS, Ignore Someone12 and LieMaster.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Posted May 06, 2006 09:29 PM
              JulieC - YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS YOUR HUSBAND AND ALL THE 12 MILLION MURDEROUS DIRTBAGS WHO CAME TO CHOP, MAIME, COOK AND EAT PEOPLE LIKE ME !
              Why would anyone want to eat you when they can get a multitude of diseases like somenelia, HIV, gastritus, leprosy, and so forth.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Posted May 07, 2006 07:45 AM
                Another "Jesus"-IMPOSTOR preaches me morals here
                You have no morals, much less anything else.

Comment

I notice that Hudson the Moron and Julie the Killer Lover still haven't responded about the family of the victim....maybe Hudson will provide financial support to the spouse and kids of the deceased...while Julie wrings her hands and complains about how unfair it is that her dirtbag husband can't return to the US....oh boo hoo boo hoo...what a crying shame.

Comment

1. Under 1996 Reform law convicted felons are permanently barred from admission to US (Definition of felony under INA is different from that of many local/State statutes, but in case of OP husband it's entirely irrelevant as he would be considered felon by all means and definitions).

2. JulieC and her kids can visit her husband but he probably won't be able to immigrate to any European country , definitely not to Canada - none will welcome a former convicted manslaughterer.

3. There is nothing we can advise her other than stating a fact of the matter answer to her question: he can't come back to US.
                    And it is absolutely his own responsibility and noone else's.

What I find REALLY troubling is that tens of thousands of NON-FELONS, NON-CRIMINAL husbands/parents are unable to come to US and join their families before much too late.

Check out these threads (link provided below) and then tell me what kind of crimes are THOSE people paying for???

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/...play.php?f=202

Comment

I notice that Hudson the Moron and Julie the Killer Lover still haven't responded about the family of the victim....maybe Hudson will provide financial support to the spouse and kids of the deceased...while Julie wrings her hands and complains about how unfair it is that her dirtbag husband can't return to the US....oh boo hoo boo hoo...what a crying shame.
                      What happened and the issues surrounding the victim's family are between Julie's Husband and them. No one else. You do not speak for the victim's family unless you know them personally, but I seriously dooubt that.

Comment

1. Under 1996 Reform law convicted felons are permanently barred from admission to US (Definition of felony under INA is different from that of many local/State statutes, but in case of OP husband it's entirely irrelevant as he would be considered felon by all means and definitions).

2. JulieC and her kids can visit her husband but he probably won't be able to immigrate to any European country , definitely not to Canada - none will welcome a former convicted manslaughterer.

3. There is nothing we can advise her other than stating a fact of the matter answer to her question: he can't come back to US.
                        And it is absolutely his own responsibility and noone else's.
                        I would disagree here, to some extent. Although we cannot advise her to take one route or another, ie divorce or immigrate to another country, we can advise her of possible solutions to a most difficult situation. None of those solutions are exactly easy or the most convenient to the situation. As for Europe, it depends on the country and how they define the immigration process. Not every country has a system like the US or Western Europe/Canada. Some rely more on who you know and how to pursuade them to let you immigrate on a permenant basis.

Comment

I would disagree here, to some extent. Although we cannot advise her to take one route or another, ie divorce or immigrate to another country, we can advise her of possible solutions to a most difficult situation. None of those solutions are exactly easy or the most convenient to the situation. As for Europe, it depends on the country and how they define the immigration process. Not every country has a system like the US or Western Europe/Canada. Some rely more on who you know and how to pursuade them to let you immigrate on a permenant basis.
                          Sure you can disagree.
                          I wrote my opinion - you are welcome to write yours.

As to importance of "who you know" I would say it is even MORE IMPORTANT to know right people in US and Western Europe than anywhere else.

Regards,

IE

Did you check out the link I provided in previous post?

What I find REALLY troubling is that tens of thousands of NON-FELONS, NON-CRIMINAL husbands/parents are unable to come to US and join their families before much too late.

Check out these threads (link provided below) and then tell me what kind of crimes are THOSE people paying for???

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/...play.php?f=202

Comment

so, Oh Great Know-It-All Hudson, do you think that the victim has been reincarnated? Or that his family is jumping for joy because he is toast? On what do you base your considerable insider knowledge? I know....zip.
                            What an arrogant a$$hole you are, ignoring the victim's family and worrying more about JulieC and her murdering husband....why don't you write your favorite congressman and,using your "considerable" influence, convince that representative to dole out a green card to Mr. Killer, and then offer to take this dysfunctional family into your home and support them the rest of their lives? Come on now, show some real courage. Yea, that's what I thought...***** the size of marbles.

Comment

ALL DIRTBAGS WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS ARE MURDERERS AND CANNIBALISTIC HUMAN FLESH EATERS !!!

WE MUST BUILD HUGE BRICK OVENS FOR ALL OF THEM DIRTBAGS SO WE CAN SAVE ON OUR HEATING COSTS DURING THE WINTER !!!

Comment

JULIE_C, let's cut through the chase, shall we? Please answer this question; Did he kill someone on your behalf?....I cannot hear you, please repeat that answer. Birds of the same feather flock together my dear. You should equally be investigated and possibly jailed and deported back to Salvador or wherever da **** you come from. Go back home!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation