Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convict my a-s-s !!!

The GREATEST crime on this www.ilw board for which you can be condemned to eternal defecation is SPEAKING (OR HAVING A RELATIVE WHO SPEAKS) AGAINST WWW.FAIRUS.ORG AGENDA AND THE "CAMP OF THE SAINTS" !!!

GET IT !!!!!!

NO DIRTBAG AMNESTY EVER !!!
    WWW.FAIRUS.ORG FOREVER !!!

Comment

I take it liemaster, this is a challenge?
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

SHOW YOUR CREDENTIALS FIRST !!!!!!

Comment

And which credentials should I show you?
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Are you stauch supporter of WWW.FAIRUS.ORG or NOT???

Comment

gee Hudson....maybe Julie should divorce her murdering husband and marry you....what a perfect match....two complete morons.
              And to Julie....yea, sure, most white Americans have killed somebody once or twice in their lives....yep. that is normal behavior for most of us....keep believing that.
              Bottom line: WE DON'T WANT YOUR STINKING MURDERING HUSBAND IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He can rot in El Salvador...our society won't miss him at all.

Comment

HURRAY !!! HURRAY !!!
                PRAISE BE TO SOMEONE12 !!!

LONG LIVE WWW.FAIRUS.ORG !!!

ALL THE DIRTBAGS WITHOUT EXCEPTION ARE MURDERERS, RAPISTS, MAIMISTS, CANNIBALISTIC HUMAN FLESH EATERS AND HORRIBLE MONSTERS !!!
                THEREFORE NO HUSBANDS OR WIVES OF DIRTBAGS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAY HERE - LET THEM ALL ROT TOGETHER WITH THEIR DIRTBAG SPOUSES IN WHATEVER DIRTLAND THEIR SPOUSES CAME FROM !!!

Comment

then juliec you should just divorce him...and move on, cuz unless he sneaks back across the border I doubt that he'll be able to come back legally...and excuse me for suggesting that you move to El Salvador, I didn't think it would insult you, but you have to face the reality of the situation....

Comment

there is no special "guest murderer" visa available to him....so sorry. Keep this scum out of America!!!!!

Comment

I did not take it as a insult sorry if i came off to u like that ,didnt mean it. Just cant go to el salvador been there before not my type of living.

Comment

JulieC: that's probably what the victim said to your husband...but now, the victim can't even "live" in El Salvador, thanks to your "honest, hard working, wonderful killer-of-a-husband"

Comment

JulieC - YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS YOUR HUSBAND AND ALL THE 12 MILLION MURDEROUS DIRTBAGS WHO CAME TO CHOP, MAIME, COOK AND EAT PEOPLE LIKE ME !!!

Comment

LieMaster I am guilty of falling in love with a person and 12 yrs later he did very wrong. You dont even know me and if i am guilty why was I not charged with a crime,You are guilty for judging me not ur job.

Comment

Another "Jesus"-IMPOSTOR preaches me morals here !!!

Comment

JulieC: I do not blame you for the crime your husband committed - I am just puzzled as to why you think we should import heinous criminals back into the US? That makes no sense. Why should we endanger society by rewarding your husband with a green card? If you believe we should, then we should also release all those in prison who have been convicted of killing somebody...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation