After being removed ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Sake: why on earth would you support some moron who wants to import a convicted killer back to the US? Would you want to live next door to this scumbag? Would your kids feel safe around him? If so, why not invite him over for dinner and perhaps to babysit for you?

Comment

Someone12,

I understand that her husband is a criminal convicted of particularly serious crime and deserves some harsh criticism.

But why are you calling his wife a "moron"?
      For ASKING "can he ever come back ?"

Comment

His wife is a moron just like someone said. Anyone who supports a killer is a moron. Her husband had no respect for another human life and neither does she. Antifascist1 why dont you answer some of the questions someone12 asked? Would you like to live next door to a convicted killer? Because that is what his moronic low self esteem wife is trying to make happen. Then when her husband feels the urge to kill again hey he wouldnt kill her, he would only kill someone else. Exactly what we would want right... not. JulieC your post is annoying and please dont seek sympathy. There is none for killers and supporters of killers. Like someone said, put your stupid shoes on and go to el salvador to join your husband.

Comment

julie, talking serious, why dont you consider moving to El Salvador? Not to be mean or anything, because I am in the same boat as you, except my fiance is from guatemala and he was not convicted of what your husband was convicted of, but, truth of the matter is I am considering moving to his country, why dont you go to ElSalvador.com, and you will find that its not as bad as we think....

Comment

Also, to someone12 and others like him, we shouldnt judge her or her husband because who are we to judge? We dont know the circumstances that led to this murder so we cant just jump to conclusions and categorize him as a scumbag...good luck julieC

Comment

Why are you so charged up, K Solomon?

Regardless of what anyone wants, there is no way US will ever - under any circumstances -admit this person back, unless he can secure an Executive Pardon from US President or Governor of the State where crime was committed (Not very likely to happen).
              So, the existing Law has already taken care of it and I fully support all Laws that protect me and my neighbors from murderers/felons and other criminals.

But it doesn't mean that we have a right to attack JulieC - just because she is unfortunate enough to have a husband who committed a crime.

There are number of good, decent people who may have children or parents who do bad things - do we then attack them - solely because of their relationship or because they still don't disawow their relatives?
              Just read the news and you will see how many prominent and well known people are in the same boat: having their very close relatives do something wrong. Do we then attack them for the failures of their kin, or because they don't disawow their relationship?

Reasoning of some of you guys remind me that of Joseph Stalin - a former Soviet Dictator who used to send entire families of convicted criminals to Siberia - to starve and execute them - solely because of their relationship to convicts.

This way of thinking does not bode well with the values of civilized society.

Regards,

IE

Comment

excuse me for asking, but was he a gang member?

Comment

Why are you so charged up, K Solomon?

Regardless of what anyone wants, there is no way US will ever - under any circumstances -admit this person back, unless he can secure an Executive Pardon from US President or Governor of the State where crime was committed (Not very likely to happen).
                  So, the existing Law has already taken care of it and I fully support all Laws that protect me and my neighbors from murderers/felons and other criminals.

But it doesn't mean that we have a right to attack JulieC - just because she is unfortunate enough to have a husband who committed a crime.

There are number of good, decent people who may have children or parents who do bad things - do we then attack them - solely because of their relationship or because they still don't disawow their relatives?
                  Just read the news and you will see how many prominent and well known people are in the same boat: having their very close relatives do something wrong. Do we then attack them for the failures of their kin, or because they don't disawow their relationship?

Reasoning of some of you guys remind me that of Joseph Stalin - a former Soviet Dictator who used to send entire families of convicted criminals to Siberia - to starve and execute them - solely because of their relationship to convicts.

This way of thinking does not bode well with the values of civilized society.

Regards,

IE

Antifascist - you should be hanged by your b-a-l-l-s for writing such nonsense !!!

Comment

It would definetly be awesome to see you hung by your ***** from the tallest tree...liemaster....lol...

Comment

I concur

Comment

why do I call her a moron? Because this short-sighted village idiot wants to whine and figure out a way to bring a convicted killer back to the US so he can repeat his earlier performance!
                        Why would we want to endanger our kids, neighbors or society in general by 'forgiving' some dirtbag that killed someone? Can this scum-of-the-earth bring his victim back to life? Whining Julie seems to have forgotten about the family of the deceased victim - do you think they would want this pondscum back in the US?
                        All Julie sees is a life of loneliness (well deserved in this case) and imagines that her 'killer husband' will be attending PTA meetings just like all the other dads...what an interesting "show-n-tell" this would make in school..."So Johnny, what does your dad do?" .."He kills people...but only by mistake.."
                        Wonderful. Just what we need.

Comment

My husband was not in any gangs. I am not a scumbag maybe you should look in the mirror . You honestly think it is going to make a difference if he comes back here. Believe me i know he is so sorry for what happened.
                          I will never move to EL Salvador no way. I dont think you could even pay me to move there ,No Thank You.You think by removing him from this place made a difference no not really deoprot him and 10 more are sneaking in so what the **** really.

Comment

ALL DIRTBAGS ,WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS, ARE THE SAME -THEY ARE ALL MURDERERS AND FELONIOUS CRIMINALS !!!

JULIC'S MURDEROUS HUSBAND IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER DIRTBAG WHO CROSSESS THE BORDER EVERY DAY !!!

Comment

Ya my husband is no different from alot of white people born here .different from the white guy that did worse that this .so i am not begging for nothing u need to stop assuming,it only makes a a.s.s out of u not me. so u can kiss my a.s.s

Comment

why do I call her a moron? Because this short-sighted village idiot wants to whine and figure out a way to bring a convicted killer back to the US so he can repeat his earlier performance!
                                Why would we want to endanger our kids, neighbors or society in general by 'forgiving' some dirtbag that killed someone? Can this scum-of-the-earth bring his victim back to life? Whining Julie seems to have forgotten about the family of the deceased victim - do you think they would want this pondscum back in the US?
                                All Julie sees is a life of loneliness (well deserved in this case) and imagines that her 'killer husband' will be attending PTA meetings just like all the other dads...what an interesting "show-n-tell" this would make in school..."So Johnny, what does your dad do?" .."He kills people...but only by mistake.."
                                Wonderful. Just what we need.
                                Nothing like Kim Il Jung making his point. Perhaps we should look in the family history of Someone12 and liemaster and see if any brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, parants, grandparents, etc have committed any crimes. If so, should we then condemn them simplly because of their association by blood and/or marriage?
                                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation