X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legaleagle
    replied
    Wow-that's strange!! I'm sooo sorry to hear that. Are you both from the same local area?
    Normally they don't schedule u for an interview until ALL security checks have been cleared. I''m soooo sorry to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• roadster
    replied
    hello!
    have the same thing happened to me!
    at least you asked the immigration officer the reason ...
    i did not look at the paper till i got out of the Ins building...
    Just wants to know If Ins contatcted you already...

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• shadeshi
    replied
    After the naturalization interview, immigration officer gave a N-652. He marked that you have passed the english and US govt test. In the middle section, there are two checkboxes: A)--- Congratulations! Your application has been approved.........

B) --- A decision cannot yet be made about your application.

Officer check marked (B) - decision cannot ....... The reasons he gave that your name has not been cleared by Security (which is done any another US Govt. Agency - officer does not know the name of the agency). Also he mentioned that CIS cannot predict when security clearance will be done and asked not to contact CIS at least before 6 months.

Anyone had similar situation? Any one can shed any light on this. What are the options available to expedite the process?

Leave a comment:

• shadeshi
    started a topic Naturalization Interview Results

Naturalization Interview Results

After the naturalization interview, immigration officer gave a N-652. He marked that you have passed the english and US govt test. In the middle section, there are two checkboxes: A)--- Congratulations! Your application has been approved.........

B) --- A decision cannot yet be made about your application.

Officer check marked (B) - decision cannot ....... The reasons he gave that your name has not been cleared by Security (which is done any another US Govt. Agency - officer does not know the name of the agency). Also he mentioned that CIS cannot predict when security clearance will be done and asked not to contact CIS at least before 6 months.

Anyone had similar situation? Any one can shed any light on this. What are the options available to expedite the process?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney