Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of ILW contest

All posters, though I come on this board I still have yet to discover the meaning of ILW. So lets have a contest here and see who can come up with funny, whacky, idiotic, stupid, intelligent name for ILW.

Lately, I've been followed by women on ILW . This has transformed me completely and cleaned my soul

We can have a voting to see which one is the best name. The winner will win a prize, it will be surprise.

So for me ILW = I Love Women
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

All posters, though I come on this board I still have yet to discover the meaning of ILW. So lets have a contest here and see who can come up with funny, whacky, idiotic, stupid, intelligent name for ILW.

Lately, I've been followed by women on ILW . This has transformed me completely and cleaned my soul

We can have a voting to see which one is the best name. The winner will win a prize, it will be surprise.

So for me ILW = I Love Women
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

ILW: Intermittently Laughs Wickedly.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

ILW = International Looneys Workshop
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
          ILW = International Looneys Workshop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me take a guess and you would be the leader hahahahah

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
            ILW = International Looneys Workshop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me take a guess and you would be the leader hahahahah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course SH, and you would be my mentor
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sprintie you crack me up. So far the best I must say. I guess that booze is really working girl.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                Sprintie you crack me up. So far the best I must say. I guess that booze is really working girl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

immigration law weekly

Comment

ILW = I LOVE WUSC

Now that has got to be the winner!!!

Comment

ILW = I LOVE WUSC

Now that has got to be the winner!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Darn! You are tough!

Comment

I say the judge is biased and should stand down!

ILW: Inviting Legal Whippings.
                          --------------------
                          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Ilw = I LOVE WHIPPINGS!!

Comment

Ilw = I LOVE WHIPPINGS!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** I under estimated you girl. You are into kinky stuff like domination and all that....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation