Women Haters Read This

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LOL @ Houston taking western values so literally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, maybe I did take them too literally, but I doubt any politician knows what western values really stand for.

There's plenty of western "poetry" that will tell you how public office is just a legal way to rob, but if you ask people, the feelings get even stronger!

Sure as hell there's exceptions to the rule, but, as they say, there's such a thing as trail education and the best way to learn about something is to live through it yourself.

Now most people would make a pretty picture in a cowboy hat, but ask them to understand what that hat really means to a whole lotta people here and they just don't have a clue.

I heard it said that you'll never share appreciation for the life of another until you experience that life yourself, first hand, and that's a little hard to do from those air-conditioned offices where politicians hide from the reality they so desperately seek to manipulate.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
      Here educate yourselves and make an educated decision about voting for the McCain/Palin ticket.

http://www.grizzlybay.org/SarahPalinInfoPage.htm

I for one am shocked about this woman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no she didnt just say that she doesnt have any clue what a VP does. She thinks that they do nothing, and that it is a cake job. duh

Oh yea ant that "its cool".. and that the job she has now is "pretty cool". Is this who america wants as president if something happens to McCain?

It is obvious and already stated that he did not do any personal research or talks with this woman, and former beaty queen was good enough criteria for him , just like his first wife.

BE AFRAID... BE VERY afraid....

Next

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is this who america wants as president if something happens to McCain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can she say "terror, terror, there and not here, with us or against us..."? If she can, that's all they want, need or even desire. Values? Who needs values and knowledge when all you have to do is repeat what the party tells you to say!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is this who america wants as president if something happens to McCain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can she say "terror, terror, there and not here, with us or against us..."? If she can, that's all they want, need or even desire. Values? Who needs values and knowledge when all you have to do is repeat what the party tells you to say! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw.. she will just say.. "its cool man" far out

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Naw.. she will just say.. "its cool man" far out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those western values again, wow, I'm impressed! She ain't no western anythin', she's a dude! Dude alert!

lmao

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):
              Democrat women are either black or hispanic standing in line for welfare or crying VAWA and falsely abusing their boyfriend or husband to empty their wallets. That is what America has become. Only if there were many more Republican women who will understand the meaning of being a woman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure the others are just weary of responding or had chosen to ignore you, but they would agree with me that you are totally a disrespectful person (to say the least) and your comments are offensive to either the black or Hispanic women that you put down. I'm neither of the two but I find this offensive as well, and I'm sure, the others from other countries. It's a no-brainer that there are women (and for that matter, people) of all colors who may be on welfare and for you to zoom in on a race/color is simply being racist. Being called a racist is probably one of your least concerns since you obviously thrive on negativity and insults.

Your misogynistic posts throughout the threads in this forum run contrary to your admiration for Sarah Palin. In your book then, the only women who are not brainless would be Republicans. You do realize that there are people of all persuasions who read the various threads around here. I've seen your post in the avatar thread where you try to put down Sprintie as she and Davdah have a light talk about women and hair and you jump on that opportunity to again put women down. (Sarah Palin is one of those women, but wait, she's a Republican so she and others Republican women are exempted.)

Just because this forum allows people to speak their minds, it doesn't mean that it's a license to degrade and insult others. Sad to say, education doesn't equal good breeding. What's worse is that it's an election year, where candidates and supporters of candidates campaign for voters to back them up. You're a Republican who definitely makes the Democrats around here delirious with joy since you obviously are a poor example of what Republicans want to show the world. My husband is voting for McCain and if he were to read your posts around here, he would just shake his head because you don't convince people, but turn-off people. You and that a9 and others like you, in my opinion, shouldn't even be showing your political persuasions. You hurt the Republican campaign for being an obnoxious and negative person. I'm a political junkie, I will definitely be voting by 2012 and if I were to be a Republican, I would tell you to SHUT UP.
              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Corrolarily, if I were to choose to be a Democrat, definitely continue what you (and the others like you) are doing 4 years from now, because you just make it so easier for the Democrats to recruit more supporters to their fold.
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Kollerkot you mean something like this
                  http://therabidrepublican.blogspot.c...a-is-full-of-s h i t.html

http://tryworks.org/blog/2008/03/08/...99s-full-of-sh i t/
                  Michael (Power of ILW)
                  Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Obama is such a hopelessly weak and impossible to win candidate that it doesn't do one much honor to belittle him.
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sigh... all so predictable, it gets boring sometimes...

Heaven is ......
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation