Women Haters Read This

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    Honey - I have nothing to prove to you - nothing at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who Said Anything About needing Proof??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR is only looking for a slot to make it useful.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

MIR is only looking for a slot to make it useful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop Using Words Like Slot Etc. LOL.
      Not my Fault!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):

Not my Fault!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not your fault being a perv, or not your fault not having a slot, or not your fault for being in love with slot.
        Michael (Power of ILW)

Comment

I am going to watch TV now. Good night!!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Not my Fault!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not your fault being a perv, or not your fault not having a slot, or not your fault for being in love with slot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All Of The Above!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Palin is an American's dream and a democrats worst nightmare !

Comment

Democrat women are either black or hispanic standing in line for welfare or crying VAWA and falsely abusing their boyfriend or husband to empty their wallets. That is what America has become. Only if there were many more Republican women who will understand the meaning of being a woman.
                Michael (Power of ILW)

Comment

JESUS !!!! I'M BLIND !!
                  That is just way too freaky man

Comment

Davdah, isn't that you dressed up again in number two? I told you when you brought that bikini the other day it wouldn't fit right.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      That women weighs at least 3 times what I do. 20 years ago a women like that would be a self imposed shut it out of shame. Now, thanks to feminazism, she probably thinks she is hot. And they wonder why we go shopping over seas. God, help us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you know it is a she??? Could be a guy. lmao
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Here educate yourselves and make an educated decision about voting for the McCain/Palin ticket.

http://www.grizzlybay.org/SarahPalinInfoPage.htm

I for one am shocked about this woman.
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

This has to be the new definition of patriotism! It fits!

Mrs. Palin has to look good, her values and positions on the issues mean little when all she'll be doing is reading a speech prepared by her party, like any other good soldier. See, when she stands there to read such speech, looks are kinda relevant because she won't have much to say on the matter.

Her "western values"? Really? What does she know about western values? Can she turn a herd in a storm? Can she keep that branding fire hot? Can she cut a calf? Can she break a horse to saddle? Western values, sure.

But all that don't matter much, these days loyalty to the party means more than anything else, or so it seems.

When a new citizen takes the oath, and for some mysterious reason that still remains unknown to most, the person swears loyalty not to the President, some party or group of people, but to the Constitution. Yet, these days it seems okay, actually it is encouraged, to plum ignore the constitution itself and to repeat tag lines, wear flag pins, and say "I'm patriotic". That's enough, or so it would seem, as long as you don't open your mouth to question anything.

So, it is patriotic to disregard the 4th amendment as long as you do it while wearing a flag pin and repeating those famous tag lines till you fool yourself into believing them. It is okay to brand others as terrorists because of some religious beliefs even when the Constitution prohibits such conduct. It is okay to propagate hate but it's not acceptable to question the practices of the Government, even when that is the sole reason behind the 1st amendment.

Comment

Well let's see, he's 72 and has had several bouts of cancer. She's a beauty queen and a Hockey Mom, from a small town near the north pole. Yes, she's attractive, yes, his choice is popular. But when you come out of the ether it is really quite ridiculous.

America needs Ron Paul, but of course he's unelectable.
                            The Voice of Reason

Comment

She lives near the north pole. So does Santa Claus.

Sure, Santa may be a mythical figure but hey, don't forget this comes from the same people who wants us to believe the earth is just 10,000 years old so well, there you have it, it wouldn't be that much of an issue! lmao

Comment

LOL @ Houston taking western values so literally.
                                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation