Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone12 still a bitter pathetic loser busybody in need of a life. (PERIOD)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone12 still a bitter pathetic loser busybody in need of a life. (PERIOD)

<EOM>

That's hilarious!

Comment

no, I am a patriotic American, not a moronic dweeb like you. I respect and obey our laws, and expect others to do the same.
      I do not believe in rewarding dirtbag illegals nor their braindead supporters.
      And, unlike you, I live in a brick house, not in a trailer park.

Comment

Hey, piece of $#!T, what do you think about OUR illegal invasion of this country in the FIRST place starting 400 years ago?

You #ucking ignorant, rigid, compassion-less retard.

Comment

Someone12,
          - BOHICA -
          Nobody cares where you live. Where one lives doesn't make the person. Weren't you taught rudimentaries?

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
            no, I am a patriotic American, not a moronic dweeb like you. I respect and obey our laws, and expect others to do the same.
            I do not believe in rewarding dirtbag illegals nor their braindead supporters.
            how many time to tell you idiot ?

YOU DON'T RESPECT THE LAW OF THE LAND

YOU ARE ILLEGAL HERE Someone 12

This land was stolen
            roco

Comment

I don't know who s12 is, nor what he looks like, much less where he lives or does for a living. But, I can definitely sympathize with his views and thoughts, based on my personal experience. As a USC who almost got burned by my "legal" immigrant ex-wife about two years ago, I lived, saw and went through many things that only me and others in the same situation can understand, relate to and support, changing any and everyone's perspective(s) along the way.

Comment

Um, no, someone12 is just a bitter, pre-occupied mental case in dire need of a life - in the guise of a patiotic American trying to perform his civic duty by speaking out against people who entered this country illegally. His posts reek of bigotry and racism from a mile away to anyone with half a brain cell in his skull.

In a nutshell he is a loser fuc#ing retard with no life, no love and no hobbies.

I really wish the motherfuc#er and everyone like him would just kill themselves - this country would be a far better place without them.

And I'm looking forward to the day, that is coming I'm sure, that these conservative RETARDS are so overrun and marginilized, by an ENORMOUS liberal majority, that WILL GIVE AMNESTY to these people, whether they like it or not.

WHY? Because it is so obviously the right thing to do. And only brain-dead #ucktards with no compassion, critical thinking skills or logic don't think it's the right thing to do.

Read his posts - it is obvious that he would, if allowed to, use deadly and violent force to round up 12 million people and try to send them back to their countries -

Can you say ABSURD PATHETIC PREOCCUPIED BUSY-BODY MORON?

He is a hateful, preoccupied, bitter fool in dire need of a life and a functional brain.

And he'd actually be a sad case I'd sympathize with if the results of whatever his mental disorder is weren't so repulsive and ugly.

Comment

Classic line from our resident retard:

the sad fact is that most of that $30B is spent on beer and cigarettes, not investment. Whatever house they may or may not have after their butts are deported is no concern of mine nor any American taxpayer
                  You're such a feeble-minded idiot. So sad.

You seem to have the mentality and politics of a southern religious Christian whack-job.

But you don't realize that you are EXACTLY the type of person Jesus is going to take a humungous $hit on after your sorry a$$ croaks and has to stand before him and be judged.

I'm not even sure that I believe in Jesus, but if he does exist I am CERTAIN of one thing - he is DISGUSTED by people like you.

Comment

Hey someone12, do you twitch and mutter about illegals in your sleep?

Because I am convinced this has gone WAY BEYOND a concern of yours and WELL INTO the mental illness zone. Seriously, bashing illegals has turned into a warped, twisted psychotic hobby for you. I leave and come back 6 months later and you're still here doing the same retarded thing - how pathetic you are. How sad you are. How bitter you are. Really. You're not loved by anyone, are you? And you're too #ucking stupid to see what is so clear to me.

I work, backpack, hike, raft, canoe, DJ, watch movies, read, take courses - what the fu@k do you do, because I think it's obvious to most people around here that you're psychotically preoccupied with this - your life revolves around this idiocy.

I'd be ashamed and embarrassed if I were you, but you're to stupid to even realize how warped your thinking is and how much of a fool you're making of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                      Read his posts - it is obvious that he would, if allowed to, use deadly and violent force to round up 12 million people and try to send them back to their countries -
                      Think he needs to be on a terrorist watch list?

Comment

Originally posted by dmartmar:
                        I don't know who s12 is, nor what he looks like, much less where he lives or does for a living. But, I can definitely sympathize with his views and thoughts, based on my personal experience. As a USC who almost got burned by my "legal" immigrant ex-wife about two years ago, I lived, saw and went through many things that only me and others in the same situation can understand, relate to and support, changing any and everyone's perspective(s) along the way.
                        dmartmar,
                        Thanks for sharing that. Right or wrong, we can better understand your take on immigration. If someone12 could express himself as you have he'd evoke more respectable responses.

Comment

Originally posted by dmartmar:
                          Would it help if your ex was from California, had blond hair, looked voluptuous, and ddi practically the same thing? Definitiely not.

So, you had a bitter divorce. In a country that experiences a 50% divorce rate currently, is it any wonder that maybe a few, if not more, are bitter where one spouse took advantage of another? or does it matter if your spouse was only an immigrant and you wanter her to be treated like a *** slave?

You have been unemployed for more than six months, Dmar. Although getting the pink slip was probably not in your realm of influence, finding a job or bettering yourself is, and that is where you have failed miserably.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

deat tinydiktimmy: first of all, you betray your 83 IQ with statements like 'racism' attached to me or my posts....check again, $hit-for-brains, illegal aliens are not a race, ergo, one is cannot be a racist if there is no race to hate...the same with bigotry, you moron. Obviously you and your trailer park family have spent far too mucm time in-breeding...and it shows.
                            I notice you have not posted one coherent idea or opinion about illegals...but then, being an in-bred hillbilly, it is no wonder you can't think past your 2 inch d ick and the can of Pabst.....have a nice day chasing your sisters, hillbilly trailer trash.

Comment

deat tinydiktimmy:

$hit-for-brains,

Obviously you and your trailer park family have spent far too mucm time in-breeding...and it shows.

but then, being an in-bred hillbilly, it is no wonder you can't think past your 2 inch d ick and the can of Pabst

have a nice day chasing your sisters, hillbilly trailer trash.
                              OBVIOUSLY the post of an imbecile.

And I see you have not denied being psychotically preoccupied with this.

Get a life you #ucking loser.

You're so worried about illegals in America you fail to realize that in fact people like YOU are the dirtbags of the United States.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation