X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife - no show at 751 interv. tomorrow at 10:30

Guys/Girls - anyone with info.

Soon to be ex is not willing to show at my interview tomorrow. I am going alone in hopes that something positive could come out of this. Relationship was bona fide and marraige was entered into in good faith. Married in 1999 - been married 5 years. How would I approach this interview.

Guys/Girls - anyone with info.

Soon to be ex is not willing to show at my interview tomorrow. I am going alone in hopes that something positive could come out of this. Relationship was bona fide and marraige was entered into in good faith. Married in 1999 - been married 5 years. How would I approach this interview.

Comment

Hi, I really don't know what to tell you except take everything you can proving your marriage. I recently went through the same thing as you in Charlotte. You can search for my post on it. I just wanted to wish you lots of luck. Please post when you get back. Positive thinking

Comment

Hi - thanks

How did your interv. turn out. Were you approved/denied. I just have so much to loose. Been here 10 years - have daughter here too.

Comment

Ive read it - I am so happy for you- really. You pulled it off.
          - Congrats -

Could you give me a litlle more detail as to what I should say or do. Couple pointers would really help. I have thirteen hours to go. I am a nervous wreck. Would love to hear your story.

EX

Comment

Roxy - I read of some of the proof you submitted like credit cards ect - I do not have that - All I have is 3 yrs in taxes - vacation photos - no bank accounts - mortgage loan - and several letters from friends (letters of support)

Comment

Get a female friend to go with you; don't worry you won't get caught; otherwise they will deport you on the spot

Good Luck !

Comment

very comforting - Thank you Michael

Comment

Just take what you have. I took anything that was proof our marriage was in good faith. Even movie rental receipts. Anything that showed our address was the same. Some had his name, some mine, some both. Just be sure to speak the truth, no matter how embarrassing it may be for you. Again, good luck.

Comment

I just saw them take this clown away in handcuffs !

Comment

where will your interview take place?
                      ircroxy had a very succesfull ending and I hope yours will be the same because you seem to have lots of evidence. But ircroxy interview place was different... so that might make a difference.
                      please pst your story when you are back.

Comment

I was in my office adjudicating petitions; I was up to my 400th petition having denied 263 of them when I started hearing all this screaming down the hall from this guy screaming about how unfair they were. Then I saw them carry him away.

Comment

I really wonder what happened to this clown

Comment

He never posted what happened. Maybe he really did get arrested. I kinda feel bad now.

Comment

It's a freaking epidemic I tell you ! Get out now !!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation