Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Judy9334,I didn't know...

Hi!! finally,I filed paper last thursday thru my lawyer.now I have to wait and see what's gonna happen at the Interview(only IF they approve my AOS).
    Anyway,I didn't know U are in michigan.I'm in redford right now...Did ur hubby get AOS no problem?my e-mail address jedandkanae@netscape.com.write to me if U don't mind.
    Thanks!

Hi!! finally,I filed paper last thursday thru my lawyer.now I have to wait and see what's gonna happen at the Interview(only IF they approve my AOS).
    Anyway,I didn't know U are in michigan.I'm in redford right now...Did ur hubby get AOS no problem?my e-mail address jedandkanae@netscape.com.write to me if U don't mind.
    Thanks!

Comment

well see the thing is we are still waiting for our I-130 to be approved, after that we will be filing for AOS with the court in Detroit.

Are you filing with the court of the district office then?

Comment

Hi Judy,
        I got I-130 approved back in 2000 way before IJ terminate my deportation.my lawyer filed my paperwork at local BCIS office.court doesn't get involved at all this time because I'm starting over my AOS.I file the paper just like anybody else. besides,the agent (who sent me a letter saids I have to file AOS and I-601) want to see my paperwork first.
        send me a e-mail if you have time so I can tell U more!

Comment

so thats why you are submitting the 601 with your AOS application, since you were put in proceedings, you arent elligible for AOS..

I get it now! Relax, I think you should be all good! prepare a very strong I-601! Seek help for the wonderful people at www.immigrate2us.net

Prove some good hardships on the US citizen! Attach a lot of paper work and I think you should be ok,

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation