JUST IN: DREAM Act Set For November 29th Vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There be some big time problems there. Fer one, since when do homeland security rules step on tax law. You fake yer taxes, that be tax evasion. That be a felony. Aint it so a felony means no green card?

Aint no way to guess a penalty eithah. 8000? What that pays fer? One year of guvment service theys got free maybe. What about all them other years theys taken stuff?

The stimulate sumthin bills costs a whole heap more than 8 billion. My hound gots more math sense than brit.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

it costs about $8000 per year per child to be educated in public schools...so, 12 grades plus kindergarden...13 x 8000 = $104,000 per brat....most of these illegal families have several children...and in addition to this 'fine', the parents and remaining siblings of said soon-to-be-annointed illegal college student get deported and become permanently ineligible for any type of visa for the rest of their lives...I wonder how many illegal students would take this option, thus sending the rest of their family back home, forever....

Comment

Thar ya go. Shootin holes in the lefty b.s.

Yer average illegal family gots about 5 kids so that makes it they owes over 500,000 fer school by itself.

Sounds bout fair to me, yup. Might even pay fer them stimulass things they be wastin money on.

Comment

I made a mistake on the math part (Stimulus Bill was $787bn LOL) but $8.8bn is still a LOT of money for the US Government to use.

Given the level of replies so far, it is clear that some don't want any solution to the problem. As RN would say, the status quo remains intact.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

If ya cant tell the diffrenc betweenz 8 billion and a few trillion how do yu'z navigate in that thar plane of yers?

No wonda you got canned. Be flyen to brazil on the way to detroit from pittburgh.

As RN would..? She cants speaks fer herself and all? You worse than a broke record player. On and on bout nuthin.

Comment

Gosh darn, this place be full of morons.

There be no empty seat for the kids who can barely speak english. Theys over stuffed the classrooms is what they did. It be causing two problems. One is the kids supposed to be there cants be learning and the kids who aint, their parents didn't pays any taxes to support the extras.

Facts is facts. And the facts show lettin someone work fer 2.00 an hour bein clueless how to build a house instead of the licensed feller at 20.00 hurt us all. Krappy houses and homeless familes is what it caused.

Yu'z have no clue about economy. Shoot, that nonsense you spoused about cancellin our debt to oursleves was dumber than a sack o nuts back yonder.

What is typocal is the arrogance you illegal types carry rounds. E and yerself, perfect examples. Yu'z think by being rude it make u right an all. Maybe yu'z think you is entitled or sumthin to citizenship jus cause you might fool someone into thinking you have smarts. Fact is, you is dumb jus like every illegal.
              Citizenship is given on grace. Can't be bought, even if you were rich, wich you aint. You aint foolin no one but yerself.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

What is typocal is the arrogance you illegal types carry rounds. E and yerself, perfect examples. Yu'z think by being rude it make u right an all. Maybe yu'z think you is entitled or sumthin to citizenship jus cause you might fool someone into thinking you have smarts. Fact is, you is dumb jus like every illegal.
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! Calling all illegals dumb now are we?
                Now your wife is legal, you can call illegals what you like huh.
                Remember a friend of yours on here was once illegal too, calling her dumb as well?

Davdah, whatever your feelings towards E or IP, not all illegals are the same and I am sure many of them are most likely twice as intelligent as you.

You really are showing your true colors.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Anuther one. Well, missy, here's the deal. Since yu'z cant read between them lines I spells it out fer ya.

Them illegals i refers to is the ones who comes here with a chip on their shoulder. Theys intended on breakin the law every day and stealin things with no rights to em. Has an attitude they is right and better than us. It aint bout someone out of status fer a couple weeks or trying to do right bein humble and all

Smarts? well, I betcha I's smarter than most on here. I knows 5 languages aside english, hick and spanish. Sides, ya'll don't know me at all. Thinks ya do, but ya dont. Brit cant count. Ipers is confused. Yu's pokin in evryones busnes with nuthin better to do. E is plum crazy. Forgets anyone?

Well, time to mosey on outta here. Gotta fetch some road kill.

Comment

sorry, but every illegal alien is as dumb as a rock...because if they had a shred of intelligence, they would have long ago recognized the error of their ways...but they refuse to acknowledge the simple fact that they decided that our laws don't apply to them, that they are above the law and, even more puzzling, deserve special benefits....just because they lied, cheated or scammed their way to this country....horse ambercrumbly, I say.
                    And to that total dip$hit iperson, an illegal alien brat occupying a chair in a publlic school COSTS the US taxpayer, on average, $8000 a year. Of course in Poland, the government spends around $6 and a few heads of cabbage on each child..big difference.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      E and yerself, perfect examples. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, davdah, not only do you have this girl to play a scripted role and set up a a straw man here but you think you are clever enough to pull it off without letting what is obvious being noticed? Huh..
                      Who is arrogant now?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                      Yu'z think by being rude it make u right an all. Maybe yu'z think you is entitled or sumthin to citizenship jus cause you might fool someone into thinking you have smarts. Fact is, you is dumb jus like every illegal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what your straw person is up to, but i will be rude to anyone who is rude to me.
                      You pc of filth , you scum of earth, you talk me down and i will respond by the same.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                      Citizenship is given on grace. Can't be bought, even if you were rich, wich you aint. You aint foolin no one but yerself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Citizenship is given per statutes of INA and C.F.R. Jesus didn't write US Constitution. Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and the likes did.
                      Bible doesn't entitle one to Citizenship, INA does.
                      Whatever might be given by grace, Citizenship of any State isn't.

As to "being bought", perhaps it's a little vulgar word, "bought"...
                      But the FACT is that under INA one can be granted LPR -IF- one invests large enough sum into US economy , that also generates INA required number of jobs for local Citizens.
                      Look into investor visas. And while you do that, don't forget that Rupert Murdoch was none other than an immigrant from Australia whose ONLY qualification was a large investment in what has later become a multibillion dollar media industry.

You should be very careful when insulting people because you don't know who you talking to , could be someone insignificant today yet who knows how things will turn and where will you be 20 years from now as opposed to those whom you insult.
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

E, yer pics say plum nuts. Obsessed and all with mullahs, limbaugh, and straw people. 20 years on and I might be king, who knows, LOL.

Likewise, be mindful of tripe.

Comment

E, yer pics say plum nuts. Obsessed and all with mullahs, limbaugh, and straw people. 20 years on and I might be king, who knows, LOL.

Likewise, be mindful of tripe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, i am more aware of tripe you forewarn me of than you know of your own tomorrow.
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Whether we like it or not, illegal immigrants are here to stay. It is our actions that often create criminal illegals ie, blocking access to driver licenses, a move that is dumb on many levels, not least if you (the USC) are involved in a car accident with one, you loose out because they have no insurance. Do we really believe by stopping them obtaining driver licenses, magically they will stop driving (and leave)? If you believe that then you are living in la la land. In many cases, illegal immigrants have no home to go back to. That's why they take their chances by remaining here.

The problem will not go away magically as some seem to hope. And ones who marry an illegal, use every resource they can to get them legal then turn round and pronounce illegals as criminal are the biggest hypocrites of them all.
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What is the fixed rate fee you have in mind? What is this back of the line pr plan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I say set a penalty fee of say $8000 per person (who is going to become legal), payable in full before any processing of interim benefits takes place. Why this amount? Because it is a realistic amount to pay in full. Setting full back-tax payments of $20+k or more is not realistic to pay off immediately. There's no need for payment plans, minimal processing time (done by existing bureaucratic systems, maybe by USCIS itself) and the biggest plus, immediate funds to the US Government. $8000 x 11 million = $8.8bn in instant revenue. Enough to offset Stimulus Bill Act.

<span class="ev_code_RED">
                              ok I see you have moved away from the dream act, and I believe are talking about the illegal parents amnesty.

Ok 8k is good number for uscis to process application I agree. Back taxes are something else and it is owed to the irs which is a different agency. So it would be 8k up front 4 uscis, plus the $$ owed in back taxes to IRS. </span>
                              Back-of-the-line plan means exactly that. No queue jumping. Once penalty fee has been paid and the processing begins, interim benefits such an EAD would be issued. A wait of say 3 years before applying for PR status and then the usual 5 years as an LPR before applying for Citizenship. So a total of 8 years before Citizenship is possible. That's pretty much what what the 2007 proposed Bill was.

<span class="ev_code_red">3yrs is a fake/baloney que. Try 7 years before being able to get greencard and then 5 years thereafter for citizenship. During the 7 years with ead, they can put the money aside that they owe in back taxes. The 7 year wait will keep them from getting federal money and education benefits etc. They should be issued special numbers and everify should be in place by them so there is no cheating the system. no earned income credits, food stamps no public burdens. No taking education seating from legal residents etc.

Back taxes will be paid back a 10 yr minimum scale. 21k in total, 13k to federal and 7k to state and local. This works out to be 3k a year or approx $250 a month for 7 years .... just in time for the lpr. It is viable and reasonable.

Now an immigrant's brother or sister that had a 7 to 10 year wait did not get jumped over, even though they did not have the advantage of working with an ead for 7 years, at least they would be gaining citizenship around the same time.

NO their illegal kids under 18 would not get soc sec numbers because they do not have status, just ead authorizations. </span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Brit..you hafta to be kidding...do you really believe that the first thing illegals would do after getting a DL is buy auto insurance??? They can't (and don't) obey our immigration laws (amongst many)...why would they even consider this? That statement is ludicrous ...the same silly argument that illegal alien supporters try to use to sell the latest version of some half0a$$ed amnesty.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation