Remember 9/11

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you hate the Muslim people, then you dont have to communicate with them, piece of mind, u gonna spend the rest of your short life hanging your neck on a thread because you are scared from muslims, you are promoting hate so wut makes you different from this terrist Usama Iben laden or those terrosists who killed over 3000 civilans in the ugliest way any man kind can think off, do u know muslims got affected with this more than any other nation, wut connect all of us together is not faith, its the fact that we are man kind and god wants us to live and this is why he created us. muslims are the biggest nation on earth, are you gonna wipe all of them from the map as how this iranian terrorist leader wants to wipe israel from the map??????? if you dont want the muslim world fight you in your back yeard, get the americans out of Iraq, pakistan, and afghanistan and let them stop ****ing up the saudi oil, the problem is on your side, you want to kill muslims and yet you dont want them to defend themselves and if they do so, so they are the access of evil!!!!!!! you are seeing the results, every american soldier you are sending to the muslim region to kill muslims is coming back with his/her grave because its natural for the people there to kill them because they dont want them to be iin their country the same way you dont want immigrants in your country, whether you like it or you dont, muslims are here, there, and they will be wherever they wish to be and keep in mind, we love peace and life more than you can wish and hope for, we are strong by our peaceful faith because it teach us how to live in peace, wut you see in war zone is natural behaviour from people who lost hope when all they see is your country destroying their country. how is your feeling if any muslim country will come and occupy US????? how is your feeling if muslim nations all unite with russians and decalre war with US. its the same thiing with US/UK, they are occupying part of the muslim world and supporting the killing of the palestinians on their own soil, above and beyond, i thank God that he gives me the capability to understand that under any cause, i am not allowed to cross the border against any faith, man kind even if i have a problem with anyone, there is legal actions that law is set up for or if i will practrise your behaviour by promoting hate and racism and populating your evil ideas against killing muslims. i wish u spend few momenst think abot all this. all the matter is, you are one of those ****ersssss who wish to remind non white ppl the principle of PAY TAX AND SHUT OR SLE and here is my respond to you , FUK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
      If you hate the Muslim people, then you dont have to communicate with them, piece of mind, u gonna spend the rest of your short life hanging your neck on a thread because you are scared from muslims, you are promoting hate so wut makes you different from this terrist Usama Iben laden or those terrosists who killed over 3000 civilans in the ugliest way any man kind can think off, do u know muslims got affected with this more than any other nation, wut connect all of us together is not faith, its the fact that we are man kind and god wants us to live and this is why he created us. muslims are the biggest nation on earth, are you gonna wipe all of them from the map as how this iranian terrorist leader wants to wipe israel from the map??????? if you dont want the muslim world fight you in your back yeard, get the americans out of Iraq, pakistan, and afghanistan and let them stop ****ing up the saudi oil, the problem is on your side, you want to kill muslims and yet you dont want them to defend themselves and if they do so, so they are the access of evil!!!!!!! you are seeing the results, every american soldier you are sending to the muslim region to kill muslims is coming back with his/her grave because its natural for the people there to kill them because they dont want them to be iin their country the same way you dont want immigrants in your country, whether you like it or you dont, muslims are here, there, and they will be wherever they wish to be and keep in mind, we love peace and life more than you can wish and hope for, we are strong by our peaceful faith because it teach us how to live in peace, wut you see in war zone is natural behaviour from people who lost hope when all they see is your country destroying their country. how is your feeling if any muslim country will come and occupy US????? how is your feeling if muslim nations all unite with russians and decalre war with US. its the same thiing with US/UK, they are occupying part of the muslim world and supporting the killing of the palestinians on their own soil, above and beyond, i thank God that he gives me the capability to understand that under any cause, i am not allowed to cross the border against any faith, man kind even if i have a problem with anyone, there is legal actions that law is set up for or if i will practrise your behaviour by promoting hate and racism and populating your evil ideas against killing muslims. i wish u spend few momenst think abot all this. all the matter is, you are one of those ****ersssss who wish to remind non white ppl the principle of PAY TAX AND SHUT OR SLE and here is my respond to you , FUK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
      Terrorist preaching peace !!!

Comment

preaching
        Sweet heart, wut is your problem, u cant afford for medication or something???????

Comment

listen to me bitShhhhh, i have no clue who sprint or verizon girl beside she/ her is the bottom of my concern, why i am involving my nerve here is because u are a filthy Junky worth of recycled piece of SHYTTTT from the baboon ******* who happened to be lost in your fuked up life. the avg normal opinion will make such assumption that u are mentally, physically sick and your blood stream is oon the Prozac feed, you are jealous from muslims because they are educated, professional and on top of any, they are rich and you cant accept the fact as as much as there are ugly nasty mother fukers morons in the life just exactly as your brain is made up from and for, there are people who are normal in how they think and how they live, I dont give a fuk abut sprint girl, i am speaking my mind which i am entitled to express my freedom of speech as much as you are where in fact, you need to be put in jail because you are a terrorist, u are promoting hate and you are encouraging ppl to hate one race who live and love to live in peace. eh eh eh, sprint girl, go and fuk yourself *****hhhhhhhh u and your sprint girl. You are a terrorist, and you are a criminal and you need to be arrested and be shown to the entire public with your conviction ID#

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">preaching
          Sweet heart, wut is your problem, u cant afford for medication or something??????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Note the similarity between Sprintgirl and tbis idiots comments regarding medication? They are one in the same. Stalker alert !!!! Sicko !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

What did I do abercrombie?

Please don't associate me with that racist SonofMichael.

And I agree he needs to be locked up, but not in jail. An asylum is more appropriate for him.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Oppps, Looks like there is some confusion here... i am so sorry, i didnt know u are another user, i thought he was referring me to someone else or such, above and beyond, i traced his IP and passed it on to 3 Human rights associations 1 in Toronto and 2 in DC, once you open the door to this pig, he will never shut it so just wait for me.......,

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              What did I do abercrombie?

Please don't associate me with that racist SonofMichael.

And I agree he needs to be locked up, but not in jail. An asylum is more appropriate for him.

Comment

i traced his IP and passed it on to 3 Human rights associations 1 in Toronto and 2 in DC,
                Nice try, but you can't trace anyone's IP address from this forum. We need to figure out a better angle.

Comment

That's ok, glad that was cleared up

If you want to know who he is, just look around the board under ...Michael, Sonofmichael, Darkforce and Michaelthegreat ID's on here.

You can check member directory on here if you need to find them.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

having said all this, i really think of him with Sympathy, maybe he was fasting the month of Ramadan and he didnt like it, he's like where the fuk is my Beeeerrrrrrrrr, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That's ok, glad that was cleared up

If you want to know who he is, just look around the board under ...Michael, Sonofmichael, Darkforce and Michaelthegreat ID's on here.

You can check member directory on here if you need to find them.

Comment

Don't have any sympathy for him, he never does for any living person.

You could be dying along side the road, if he doesn't think much of you, he will let you die.

He has so much hatred, he laughs about having se-x with children, and he has issues with women above 18, especially American women.

He ain't worth caring about.

Comment

Sprint,

wut do you mean " He laughs about having *** WITH CHILDREN" so he is a child Mollester???????? Oh my Goddddddddddddddddddnessssss, did someone notify the FBI that we have Child Molester in this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone pay attention to this Child Molester he might trace your kids IDs god knows what type of tools he is setting behind!!!!!

BTW, do you know this ***** has no problem to kill anyone in the street because he has no father, and he has no background he can base link himself to, simply, he is a piece of JUNK and needs to be sent to hell 1st class and he is going there'

Don't have any sympathy for him, he never does for any living person.

You could be dying along side the road, if he doesn't think much of you, he will let you die.

He has so much hatred, he laughs about having se-x with children, and he has issues with women above 18, especially American women.

He ain't worth caring about.

Comment

the stalker is talking to herself. Its so ovbvious. What a pathetic sicko.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation