X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Thank you. I am wearing Vera W.ang today - a lovely scent.

Leave a comment:

• Barack Obama
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I smelled this one coming !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes - people DO smell you coming !!!

God Bless Barack Obama and no one else !!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I smelled this one coming when I saw this name as being active. SOM - give it a rest already!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Barack Obama
    replied
    I welcome all new citizens to my country and realize that for many this is their first chance to vote in an American election. Coincidentally, it is also the first time a negro has been allowed to run for president. I believe that a new day is upon us so that there is hope for the downtrodden; the immigrants, the poor, the negroes, everyone who has been oppressed by whitey will now be free. We are free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Leave a comment:

• Barack Obama
    started a topic Hope for Immigrants

Hope for Immigrants

I welcome all new citizens to my country and realize that for many this is their first chance to vote in an American election. Coincidentally, it is also the first time a negro has been allowed to run for president. I believe that a new day is upon us so that there is hope for the downtrodden; the immigrants, the poor, the negroes, everyone who has been oppressed by whitey will now be free. We are free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney