CSS/ LULAC UPDATES.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Privilege: Gosh...you're just so d a m n nice that I'm shocked - just shocked - that USCIS haven't already succumbed to your undeniable charms and just automatically made you a citizen...or maybe even President.

On the other hand, maybe USCIS are more perceptive than I am, and they're more in tune with your co-workers, who evidently think that you're a j e r k. I remember a few weeks ago that you were bellyaching about your co-workers treating you like a moron...and I believe that, perhaps, they're correct. An illegal moron.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
      Privilege: Gosh...you're just so d a m n nice that I'm shocked - just shocked - that USCIS haven't already succumbed to your undeniable charms and just automatically made you a citizen...or maybe even President.

On the other hand, maybe USCIS are more perceptive than I am, and they're more in tune with your co-workers, who evidently think that you're a j e r k. I remember a few weeks ago that you were bellyaching about your co-workers treating you like a moron...and I believe that, perhaps, they're correct. An illegal moron. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks "michael richards" you need to get a life.

Comment

up

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Freedom1:
          up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just went through and read your Approval Post Freedom... I'm happy for you because that means we might be next since we went for the interview in Nov 06 and haven't receive any new news.. In LA too

Comment

any body know the address in texas for ead renawal thanks
            sa

Comment

does anyone has any idea what happened to
              IAP VS INS SETTLEMENT?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times