X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Once again the scammers attempt to play on others.
    Good job for putting this in the mud where it belongs

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what's a 'misgrient?'.....(must be a new word invented by Hudson)...oh, maybe he meant 'miscreant'....and you want advice from this 'expert' on visa matters? (or maybe Hudson is an 'eggspurt')

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agapi:
    Im sad that people have fun with an illness..and even worse is that I have to proof that i have carcinoid cancer... if you are close to Philadelphia you are welcome to visit at the 15th floor at hahneman hospital i am there every monday and friday... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ignore them. Sorry to hear your illness. Your relatives could visit you in the hospital, but the visa options are limited. It really depends on what qualifications the niece and her husband have. It is best to put this in private message instead of the public forum. That way, the misgrients would not be invited.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hudson,

I took the OP to mean her niece and the niece's husband, not the OP's husband.

Not sure it that will change your advice, but just wanted to point it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Sorry Proud, I misred the post.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agapi:
    to Hudson
    i have a little restaurant
    thank you for all your info </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Good luck to you and your family.

The only visa that might work is the H1b or H2b visa for the niece's husband or the niece, depending on their qualifications. Another possibility might be the E visa.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    -this post has been deleted due to foul language-

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    and once again, this unpatriotic clown wants to bring his relatives to work instead of an American citizen...and I doubt his relatives have any real experience managing a restaurant...of course, now we will hear how lazy Americans are compared to South Africans...(which surely explains why South Africa is the #1 economy in the world and superpower as well.......oops...maybe not)

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Wife in US, but husband not here? Very strange. If she is legal, why didn't her husband enter as a dependent?

My guess is that she is illegal and wants to bring hubby and niece here on B-2 and work illegally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again, she wants to bring the niece and the niece's husband to manage her business, not the OP's husband.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Wife in US, but husband not here? Very strange. If she is legal, why didn't her husband enter as a dependent?

My guess is that she is illegal and wants to bring hubby and niece here on B-2 and work illegally.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    An L visa won't work because the two relatives are NOT working in a parent company or subsidiary company related to this restaurant; a B1 is not the proper visa with which to manage/run a restaurant in the US (cannot do ordinary labor like this, and no, a B1 in lieu if H is a joke) and an H1B is likely a joke....who needs a college degree to serve hamburgers???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    whatever....the bottom line is you refuse to hire Americans, instead trying some flim flam way to bring two UNQUALIFIED relatives over to steal jobs from other Americans.

Leave a comment:

• Agapi
    replied
    to Hudson
    i have a little restaurant
    thank you for all your info

Leave a comment:

• Agapi
    replied
    Im sad that people have fun with an illness..and even worse is that I have to proof that i have carcinoid cancer... if you are close to Philadelphia you are welcome to visit at the 15th floor at hahneman hospital i am there every monday and friday...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If the OP really cared about Americans, he wouldn't be trying to fraudulently bring his relatives over to steal jobs from them....some patriot...NOT.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    "i want my niece and her husband to become managers they live in South Africa... can we get a workpermit ??". Now the story changed to " JUST WANTED TO KEEP MY FELLOW AMERICANS A JOB..". Why is it so easy for me to spot the liars/cheaters? Keep posting though, it amuses me.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation