Niece and Husband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Wife in US, but husband not here? Very strange. If she is legal, why didn't her husband enter as a dependent?

My guess is that she is illegal and wants to bring hubby and niece here on B-2 and work illegally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again, she wants to bring the niece and the niece's husband to manage her business, not the OP's husband.

Comment

and once again, this unpatriotic clown wants to bring his relatives to work instead of an American citizen...and I doubt his relatives have any real experience managing a restaurant...of course, now we will hear how lazy Americans are compared to South Africans...(which surely explains why South Africa is the #1 economy in the world and superpower as well.......oops...maybe not)

Comment

-this post has been deleted due to foul language-

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agapi:
          to Hudson
          i have a little restaurant
          thank you for all your info </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Good luck to you and your family.

The only visa that might work is the H1b or H2b visa for the niece's husband or the niece, depending on their qualifications. Another possibility might be the E visa.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Hudson,

I took the OP to mean her niece and the niece's husband, not the OP's husband.

Not sure it that will change your advice, but just wanted to point it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Sorry Proud, I misred the post.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agapi:
              Im sad that people have fun with an illness..and even worse is that I have to proof that i have carcinoid cancer... if you are close to Philadelphia you are welcome to visit at the 15th floor at hahneman hospital i am there every monday and friday... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Ignore them. Sorry to hear your illness. Your relatives could visit you in the hospital, but the visa options are limited. It really depends on what qualifications the niece and her husband have. It is best to put this in private message instead of the public forum. That way, the misgrients would not be invited.

Comment

what's a 'misgrient?'.....(must be a new word invented by Hudson)...oh, maybe he meant 'miscreant'....and you want advice from this 'expert' on visa matters? (or maybe Hudson is an 'eggspurt')

Comment

Once again the scammers attempt to play on others.
                  Good job for putting this in the mud where it belongs
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation