Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel dates and citizenship

If you have been in the us for over 30 yrs as a permanent resident and have traveled out of the country extensively-short term travel-school trips, vacations, visit families, how do you account for some of these travels. I have kept 3 of my passports and was able to get some of the trips, however i have some where i cant read the dates and i dont even remember what country i visited. I was told that i had to fill in all the dates and countries visited since becoming a permanent resident alien. Any ideas?

If you have been in the us for over 30 yrs as a permanent resident and have traveled out of the country extensively-short term travel-school trips, vacations, visit families, how do you account for some of these travels. I have kept 3 of my passports and was able to get some of the trips, however i have some where i cant read the dates and i dont even remember what country i visited. I was told that i had to fill in all the dates and countries visited since becoming a permanent resident alien. Any ideas?

Comment

I forgot to mention that i am applying for citizenship.

Comment

- just do your best, it is also OK to put only mm/yy and estimated number of days abroad if you are not sure

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation