Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple without a country (this is just wrong)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique, priceless!

Comment

• Here is unique in the ring
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1ghJDHpgU

Comment

• And here is me !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWR0k_R6XDE

Comment

• But it ain't about hard you can hit...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V1tXhJniSEc

Comment

• I was the victim of abuse; but VAWA is only for women. We need VAMA - Violence Against Men Act. Men need to be protected from abuse and fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofMichael:

... Men need to be protected from abuse and fraud.
              Yes, there is, as long as the abused are alien men.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Didn't you once admit she went for the famous VAWA? Was that not due to your abuse???
                Yes, she did in fact claim that I abused her and she was not successful because I successfully defended my honor from the false accusation. I was the first man in American history that ever successfully defended himself from a false VAWA accusation. It is a precedent decision that is becoming more and more famous around the world. I predict that it will eventually be looked upon as the turning point against VAWA and IMBRA and dare I say against the entire feminist movement. I believe that it will become the most famous case in American history. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you post your famous case up here. We all would love to take a look at it. If you did win, it must be because she is retarded. There is enough evidence of your abusive nature in the archives of this forum alone, to put you away for 100 years. Maybe the case could be re-opened, and myself and other members could help your abused wife.

You'd be easy for me to defeat in a court of law.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one has ever beaten me in court. I have the eye of the tiger. As always, I did not welcome the litigation voluntarily. But I rose to the challenge. It is an undeniable fact that most women do deserve to be abused and even beaten; this is a fact; especially feminists and American women. However, I did not abuse that woman. That is what I did wrong. Men will be falsley accused of abuse anyway; therefore, if you apply moral principals, and equitable concepts, according to VAWA and IMBRA, men SHOULD beat women so that the allegations will have merit. This is the ironic and logical result of VAWA; more abuse, not less. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                I can hear the theme song for 2001 playing right now.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation