Breaking News: DREAM Act PASSES in the House of Representatives 216 Y- 198 N

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naa. not even 6th grade eitha... Neva went near school.... not my thing. just learn on street and in jail..

dit as-s-hole denkt dat hij phd in onderwijs is, heeft hij geen aanwijzing over om het even wat bij allen. het freaking clotsak DAAAG
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

No idear what ya be sayin. If that be some kind of amriKan words, I dont wanna hear it. That be gutter talk.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mohan:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Not so ipers. Kids er not. They be a result of criminal activity. Aint no way they more american than me. And, our country be defined by our borders, but most of all, our laws. Thems laws these people be violaten. Ya cants respect the country without respectin its laws ya know.

You be the simpleton fer tossin out stupid words and be too lazy to read the thing yer hopen be savin yer skin. Who be the dummy. When I needs to know sumthin legal, I makes sure I reads it, understands it, and can use it to my defense and all. Thats why I always win. Cause I is right and knows my stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, your slang spill the beans... who you are... You aint ameriK(c)an ..lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Mohan,
        For Davdah, it is about him being a legend only in his own mind. He thinks he is being funny, but he is not. He thinks he is smarter than anyone else here, but he is not. He thinks he is right, but he is not most of the time. He thinks he knows business, but he is not in any trade or business to speak of. He is an idealogue pure and simple, but his idealogy gets in the way of reality, most of the time.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

If thats what ya think, so be it. But facts do say otherwise, yup. Might want to read that tag line of yers from time to time.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

I agree with those that think this is good news. But it will be a challenge convincing senate R's to vote for it - esp scott brown, who many thought might be amenable.
            Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation