Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to be a USC

Hello I have a question that might be answered on this board I am a LPR for 30yrs I want to apply for USC but last year 2005 I was convicted of a DUI which I am now serving probation of 3 years. can I apply for usc during the time I am on probation ? if so what are my chances of getting my usc ? or should I try to get my probation expunged then apply for usc? any advice is welcome

Hello I have a question that might be answered on this board I am a LPR for 30yrs I want to apply for USC but last year 2005 I was convicted of a DUI which I am now serving probation of 3 years. can I apply for usc during the time I am on probation ? if so what are my chances of getting my usc ? or should I try to get my probation expunged then apply for usc? any advice is welcome

Comment

and this is why you dont wait to apply for citizenship.

Hi Adam.. Im not even going to ask the question that is burning in everybody right now. And then you still probably would not have thought about until you got this DUI and then were informed that you actually could lose your green card and be deported. its ok.. dont have to answer.

Is this your only DUI?

Do you have any other "issues" in last 5 /10 years

prostitution solicitation, drug use or sell, previous dui,
      shoplifting, battery, any previous arrests of any kind?

Please answer moral character history

Comment

HI 4now well this is my only dui first and last hopefully. no other issues in the last
        15 years...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed