Clear All

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Ok no problem my dear.....

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
    Explora the last replies were in December of 2007.
    You're right because Bigdaddy joined the board this year so those were Dec 2007 postings after all. Now that I think about it I did see this pop up as new reply the other day. I stand corrected. He had a response he wanted to make is why he kicked it back up.

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Explora the last replies were in December of 2007.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    Paddy most likely saw the last replies which were in the month of December and didn't realize they were from 2006.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    This is an old thread, Paddy. Irishman started this thread in March, 2007, so I'll doubt he'll come here looking for replies.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Irishman, I'm not judging you as a person but one has to ask the question.........if you had any intention of living in the US permanently, did it not occur to you once during your 4 years of overstaying to check out the conequences of breaking the rules of your visa?
    The sad thing is if you had an ounce of common sense you would have sorted out your immigration status asap after your visa had expired and probably be a US citizen by now. Basically you are s-c-r-e-wed for life with regards to getting back into the US(legally) because the waivers aren't worth the paper they are written on and very few of them get approved

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    Life in Ireland is million time better than yours f u c k i n g s tu p i d moron.
    You don't even have one piece of s h i t.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dear bigdaddy: what part of west virginia are you from? You do not control this site nor can you override the first Amendment....blah blah blah...
    hey Mr Potatoe Head.....how's life in Ireland?

Leave a comment:

• bigdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    I have also sent these to our embassy in Seoul....just like to keep things honest and above board.....
    We need to get you out of this forum. KICKED OUT, BANNED once and for all.

Either try to help or mind your business. You have no authority to judge people. As far as for threatening with DHS SA's, well then... how about we track your location and report you to the Cyber Crimes Unit of US DOJ, you child molester.

Leave a comment:

• irishman
    replied
    someone 12 ,you still didnt answer my question , where are you from you stupid corn fed racist ****. you say you were in 22 countries well i call you a liar. because if you have travelled you would not be the complete ***** that you are now.i have met many travellers and those experienced travellers who take the time to actually interact with different cultures learn something. in fact it makes you understand the differences of culture and in conclusion you realise people are people no matter where you you come from.you are what you eat and we all **** the same way ,asia for example is an old culture with customs that are simply amazing .irish culture is old culture that goes back as far as the celts and has a history that would blow your mind you dumb ****. america is what 300 years old. find out where you are from like i said ,you are not native american therefore you are european ,you have not travelled otherwise you would not be who you are , travel is the best education you can get,trust me on that one.and im not on the run you silly **** im free as a bird, thats why i travel and like i said to you before the only reason i want into america is because of my wife who is american and she spent years in college to be someone. i can adapt anywhere my friend and believe me i forgotten more than you know sunshine , its not my age its my milage go like i said go travel it will make you a better person and maybe then you will understand what exactly what is going on in the world, as as for americans visiting ireland they do all the time and they all said they love it man and are treated with a lot of respect even though america and bush and the people who voted for him (like you )are one of the most hated nations in the world.and its because of people like you that cause this hatrid, but dont get me wrong i married an american and if you did travel you would understand all of above .you enjoy your sad existance i actually fell sorry for you.and the difference finally between me and you is i would say this directly to your face ,you on the otherhand are a coward need a computer , next time you see an irish man in your hillbilly town tell him how you really feel and see how far it gets you. have a nice day ,good lad

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    Dear Mr Potatoe Head: now you are on the run...I am glad to hear that you are going back to the land of potatoes and irresponsible behavior....good riddance.
    As always, dirtbag illegals, like Mr. Potatoe Head, try to haul out the "you are not a native indian" routine...when they are faced with their irresponsibility and lack of respect for US laws....why is it virtually no AMerican wants to immigrate to Ireland?
    As for travel, I have been to or lived and worked in more than 22 countries....far more than you could find on a map, laddie.
    I'd rather be a potatoe head than a COMPLETE MISERABLE LIFE-LESS LOSER like you are.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear Mr Potatoe Head: now you are on the run...I am glad to hear that you are going back to the land of potatoes and irresponsible behavior....good riddance.
    As always, dirtbag illegals, like Mr. Potatoe Head, try to haul out the "you are not a native indian" routine...when they are faced with their irresponsibility and lack of respect for US laws....why is it virtually no AMerican wants to immigrate to Ireland?
    As for travel, I have been to or lived and worked in more than 22 countries....far more than you could find on a map, laddie.

Leave a comment:

• irishman
    replied
    and another point worth noting my someone friend is, the only reason i want into the stated is because of my wife , who is american , im educated and im not trying to feed off your system. im in korea right now and im doing fine. i have lived in many european countries making a living and paying my taxes. i like to travel.what about you my stupid friend. have you actually travelled outside your country? have you lived and worked in other countries? nope didnt think so.its a big big world out there my friend you should go and have a look and see whats going on . the world is not america.you should also look at your family tree and see where you actually come from you might be surprised at the results , thats if you have the brain capacity to figure out how to do this.so dont worry about me im fine and dandy .worry about yourself my friend and do please have a look at your history and get back to me, good lad.

Leave a comment:

• irishman
    replied
    aneir and theone thanks for your replies ,my best option is to stay here or go to ireland , i do have a better chance of gerring my waver from there.

Leave a comment:

• irishman
    replied
    hey someone, go **** yourself. im going to ireland so dont worry your little head about it you stupid ****.my people have come to your country for god knows how long. in fact you call your self american , are you a ****en native indian? no didnt think so you ,all americans are immigrants, so you get off your high horse and mind your own ****en business. ill be happy to go home to get away from people lke you

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation