Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is SSN required for marriage license and ceremony in US?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS are for CITIZENS and LEGAL RESIDENTS ONLY!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I'm just replying to get your annoying profile off the board, you sicko!

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied
    SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS are for CITIZENS and LEGAL RESIDENTS ONLY!!!

Leave a comment:

• JF2007
    replied
    marriage license? also depends which jurisdiction, many differs from county to county of their requirements, always contact the local county court and get information (in the county I live, only one photo id is necessary)

Leave a comment:

• pamheart
    replied
    hi,my mother she's had k1 visa to but befor they got marry with my biogical father they went to ssn office and apply for social security number and my mother have her ssn befor two week and get married right away ....thanks hopefully this will help you a imformation u need........more power to this site....and god bless america......

Leave a comment:

• Vegado
    replied
    No you don't need a SSN, just a passport, the money, translated birth cerfiticate and the proof of vaccination against rubella.

Leave a comment:

• alex05
    replied
    Does K1 visa beneficiary need social security number for marriage license and ceremony in US?
    How to get social security number if she only has a K1 visa?

Leave a comment:

• Is SSN required for marriage license and ceremony in US?

Does K1 visa beneficiary need social security number for marriage license and ceremony in US?
    How to get social security number if she only has a K1 visa?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney