Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to contact the congressman

ok my wife does not know ( she is american citizen) how to contat the congressman/woman
    also she wants to write for Washington DC for hasting the administrative processing ( the embassy told me that they sent it to Washington DC since July 17th.)

please hlep

ok my wife does not know ( she is american citizen) how to contat the congressman/woman
    also she wants to write for Washington DC for hasting the administrative processing ( the embassy told me that they sent it to Washington DC since July 17th.)

please hlep

Comment

Said, Your wife should contact the State congressman/woman in her state of residence and explain to them with all the evidence she has.

Do you have the address where your papers have been sent in Washington, D.C.
      Wish you luck.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Said, Your wife should contact the State congressman/woman in her state of residence and explain to them with all the evidence she has.
        . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually it's the US congressman you want, not the "State" congressman.

Comment

go to www.congress.org to get the address / email address / telephone numbers of your state's US senators and your US congressman for your district. Even though I do not have a favourable view of politicans, I have to admit that they did a great job of finding out where my case was when I wrote to them on each occasion. Don't just contact one of your representatives, contact all 3 of them(ie both senators and the congressman form your district)

Comment

Paddy,
            could you tell me more how about writing to congressman, what should we write etc.
            My husnband and I wait almost 2 yrs after our interview was done, since then we have no response, the Infopass tell us to wait, but does not tell us to wait for and how long.
            I want to complain, or intervene how do I do it?
            thanks for any helpful response.

Comment

Amarles, I managed to track down one of the actual letters I sent to my representatives in congress.......If you want me to email it to you just give me your email address......if you don't want to reveal your email address here send me a private message.

Comment

Amarels that scares me,
                two years after you filed all your documents ?
                this is really scary, what if they never answer us ? they said at the embassy that they will send my documents and that was on July 16th.

and no answer and no time frame
                does that mean that they will never answer us?
                we need to contact the congressman and the senator too

where is your husband from?

Comment

fsn

no I do not have the address in washngton and my wife is not good at writing formals, she has some mental weakness in this points
                  i do nto know what to do really
                  i will try to wirte that myself in my name and send them all proves I have

Comment

said,
                    not to scare you but just to clarify, it is 3 and a half year since we filed documents, and almost 2 from our interview.
                    my husband was born in Poland, same as I.

Comment

You know I honestly don't know why I bother to even write here anymore. I had to did deep to find the letter I actually sent to my us senator / congressman and then send it to Amarles and I don't get a thank you,not even an acknowledgement that amarles received it. If the letter was complete c-r-a-p in your view amarles, is it too much to ask to say thank you for my efforts

Comment

http://unitefamilies.org/eng/action/w_send.html

Comment

Official THANK YOU TO PADDY,
                          I thought I sent you a reply e-mail, obviously did not get it.
                          The letter is very helpful and my family and I thank you for your effort.
                          Once again, I apologize, I did send a reply thank you msg., and thank you for your response.

Comment

Paddy

thank you very much for your effort not only with Amarels but from anybody get your advise regarding the senator and any other thing.
                            I just want to tell you that on this web site there are few people are very experienced and they help us very much and you are one of them

I think that we are just very overwhelmed with the immigration stuff but we are all thankful for you and for such people who in my openion will be in our memory forever

you know what I intend to do, god willing when I am done with having my green card, I will still write and help people who needs help among my reach

Paddy, you are such a helpful person and I appreciate you.

Said

Comment

Paddy

I would like to thank you enough for your wonderful way to advise people and to help them and also anoher thank to be here among us to help who needs help, this is such a wonderful personality.
                              I hope to find the words to thank you really truly I am grateful to you.

Thank you

Said

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs