Deportation Case --- Need Help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's an overstay, and signed a VD, then he can still do consulate processing. His wife needs to file an I-130, and once its approved, you will receive a DS-packet which has several forms and a filing fee of $492, once you mail this, then you will get a scheduled interview at the US Consulate in his country. At that interview, you will need at least a 212(i)waiver for the VD, and possibly a 601 depending on if he triggered the 3 or 10-year ban. Immigration Law is Federal, so your attorney does not need to be from CA. PM me if you would like a refferal.

Comment

they can only do dcf if the spouse is living in the country they want to file in for over 1 yr and the consulate accepts it as not all do

if thats not possible she can file in the us for conslar processing. its poss. hed be denied and the wife would hhave to file wavers.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ramiscal & Associates:
        If he's an overstay, and signed a VD, then he can still do consulate processing. His wife needs to file an I-130, and once its approved, you will receive a DS-packet which has several forms and a filing fee of $492, once you mail this, then you will get a scheduled interview at the US Consulate in his country. At that interview, you will need at least a 212(i)waiver for the VD, and possibly a 601 depending on if he triggered the 3 or 10-year ban. Immigration Law is Federal, so your attorney does not need to be from CA. PM me if you would like a refferal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You explain the process but One thing I am not agree with your post is, Two waivers... Correct me if I,m wrong.
        My thought. Once the alien who have legal entry overstays he will be deportable and ineligible. Depoending upon his overstay period he will have 3-10 year bar. to cure a bar there is waivers. Once NTA is issued and because alien is deportable, he will be put into removal proceeding, once in removal proceedings he was granted a VD, then why you think that he still have the deportable clause on him? He is not deported/removed. he voluntary departed. should he willhave only one waiver because he is ineligible to enter back? that waiver should be based upon USC hardship? Moreover if he is overstayed less then year he don't require any waiver either?
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
          Mohan doesn't respect our laws any more than your dirtbag 'relative'....he thinks that everyone should get a visa or green card to America, no matter what kind of enema bag cleaner they are....but those of us who are patriotic Americans have NO interest in seeing or helping $hitbag visa cheats like your 'relative' get any kind of a pass to our country....he's so sick he cannot attend school, but he's ok to visit some friend hundreds of miles from the school...sure....this piece of pondscum was working illegally, and tried to make up some stupid story (including trying to castigate our immigration enforcement folks...sorry, but patriotic Americans are on their side, no the side of some whining visa cheat) that failed the smell test.....oh boo hoo boo hoo....have your 'relative' buy some Kleenex... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Sick 12, If you look upon the broad horizen you will see that these people are here in united states. they are the one who did mistake in the past to chase the dream and somehow made it here. Now they are trying to get legalised themself so they can live free and pay taxes contribute to economy.
          on the other hand there are some people who are already here and they don't give a **** about immigration, you deport themtoday they will comeback next day.
          Both aliens somehow get job, generate money to live here, regardless of their status. If somehow who is willing to be legal and have some source to get leagal , why not. after all he will be contributing to economy and you and your children can live on welfare.
          On the other hand if you deport them, First of all our system is so broken, it will take years to deport someone unless he waive his rights to hearing, next everyone's deportation is justified by the immigration. if USCIS detained the alien, the expenses to keep the alien is so high and period is long that have negative impact on economy. do you know that there are people who are in detention center for years fighting their case? I remember one case from CCA san diego, the srilankan guy was arriving alien, fighting asylum case for five years adn after five years he won and got out. The other case guy from ethopia. was fighting his case for two years and change, had sickness , every other week he was hospitalized, inand out from hospital finally died, you don't have a clue what i,m talking about.
          the right thing is secure the border( which is impossible), change the immigration law so it should be tough for border jumpers and illegals, and do something for them who are already here, but mass deportation is not possible neither its recommanded due to cost. Do u have a clue that china is catching up and become nO 2 best economy?
          do your home work and think about other, put "me myself and I" away
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

buy ugg boots
            ugg boots sale
            ugg boots
            buy ugg
            Moncler Jackets
            Moncler women's jackets
            <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
            Jackets</a>
            <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
            jackets</a>
            Moncler Coats
            Moncler Women's Coats
            moncler clothing
            Moncler Men's Coats
            moncler outerwear
            Moncler Sweater
            moncler outlet
            Moncler Vest
            moncler sale
            Moncler Polo
            cheap moncler
            Moncler Pants
            Moncler Kids
            Moncler
            Moncler Jackets

Comment

mohan: these illegal dirtbags only start worrying about being legal after they cheated or sneaked their way into MY country....these irresponsible pieces of fecal matter refused to play by our rules originally; now they whine for loopholes..
              We don't need to reward these irresponsible lowlifes....they will statistically just keep on with their lives of petty crime and refusal to obey our laws and avoid acclimating fully into our society (not to mention all the benefits they stole from American taxpayers)....sneaking into the US or overstaying a visa should not be rewarded ... ever....we should toss everyone of this whining border jumpers/visa cheats out of this country, no matter what...no exceptions, no excuses....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation