X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Smith
    replied
    Just very recently,my attorney had her assistant to call me up to tell me that a correspondence was received by her office on my behalf from the Vermont processing center,that they need more proof in support of my now pending I-751 application to prove that me and my ex-wife were interacting together when we were still married..Now I haven't more documents to send and so I was wondering,if my attorney send them an explanation that I haven't any more supporting documents,what will their response likely be,any one has any ideas or suggestions on what steps they think will be made.thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Smith
    started a topic I need info on I-751

I need info on I-751

Just very recently,my attorney had her assistant to call me up to tell me that a correspondence was received by her office on my behalf from the Vermont processing center,that they need more proof in support of my now pending I-751 application to prove that me and my ex-wife were interacting together when we were still married..Now I haven't more documents to send and so I was wondering,if my attorney send them an explanation that I haven't any more supporting documents,what will their response likely be,any one has any ideas or suggestions on what steps they think will be made.thank you!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney