No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Maybe someone could phone Sam tomorrow and ask him to reveal the multiple identities? I don't have the number. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a good idea? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And here comes the face-palm moment. Houston is Sam !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

iPerson, just leave me alone!

I asked for all those multiple IDs to be posted here backed up by ILW server information. You can try to spin a new conspiracy theory but it's not going to work. Once the multiple IDs are exposed, the games on this board will stop and people who come here to cause problems will be identified and, hopefully, removed.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      Maybe someone could phone Sam tomorrow and ask him to reveal the multiple identities? I don't have the number. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked for all those multiple IDs to be posted here backed up by ILW server information. You can try to spin a new conspiracy theory but it's not going to work. Once the multiple IDs are exposed, the games on this board will stop and people who come here to cause problems will be identified and, hopefully, removed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are one of the most g.ayish MOFO's of this site, you *** Houston.
      I really hope SAM does publish all IP's related to SN's and i wouldn't be surprised if you were no other than iperson or one of the other sick MOFO's on this site that share your Mullah Limbaugh agenda.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• Whatever. The multiple IDs will be exposed backed up by server records, and all the conspiracies will end. That'll be a good day.

In the mean time, no real reason to stick around.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:

I asked for all those multiple IDs to be posted here backed up by ILW server information. You can try to spin a new conspiracy theory but it's not going to work. Once the multiple IDs are exposed, the games on this board will stop and people who come here to cause problems will be identified and, hopefully, removed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are one of the most g.ayish MOFO's of this site, you *** Houston.
          I really hope SAM does publish all IP's related to SN's and i wouldn't be surprised if you were no other than iperson or one of the other sick MOFO's on this site that share your Mullah Limbaugh agenda. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you know how to read, OldE, you would know Houston is not Iperson. You need to keep up. You are missing stuff.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
            Whatever. The multiple IDs will be exposed backed up by server records, and all the conspiracies will end. That'll be a good day.

In the mean time, no real reason to stick around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go blow your Mullah Limbaugh , Houston, he must be missing you by now.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              E, I am iperson and houston. Get a grip. I created and masterminded it all. Did ya like the show? It's being sent off to hollyweird next week for script review.

Iperson, the wayward female trying to wear high heals accidentally steps on her cat impaling it's head on her shoe. She's kinda fat you know and lost her balance. She takes the cat and turns it into a pair of mittens to hide her misdeeds. It's getting cold in detroit this time of year so it's not a total waste.

She goes to the opera to give the impression she's cultured hoping to meet some rich guy and is stopped at the door by a detail oriented greeter. He used to be a detective but was laid off, economy and all.

She ends up arrested for the crime and is sentenced to 10 years hard labor working for PETA as the ****er scooper. Oh, and she has to do it with the indignity of wearing those same high heals, one broken off of course.

Disclaimer: None of the above should be interpreted as secret messages passed by or through by anyone to anyone for any purpose what so ever. Actual mileage will vary in shoes worn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, you're wrong. I'm behind both of those identities and am finally admitting it. Don't steal my thunder.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                E, I am iperson and houston. Get a grip. I created and masterminded it all. Did ya like the show? It's being sent off to hollyweird next week for script review.
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do know who you are , what you did and what part of show was of your doing.

At least you are not a *** like Houston, nor do you set up straw men arguments like ipers.

Comment

• Comment

• Your new avatar is very creepy, IP, btw.

Comment

• That one is better, but I liked the carrots you had a while back.

I don't change mine because I am me and only me,

Comment

• IP, you are so in love with the "Houston ID" and you'd sell your soul. You are in love with an icon - woman, get a grip! Stop running after the man, he doesn't want to be bothered. Didn't you hear him say, leave me alone! Didn't you? Be a woman or use this experience to become one!

It is very easy to fall in love on the internet....on the Internet, interaction is limited to typed words. Tone, emotion, voice, appearance, and inferences are all imagined to help construct understanding. All too often, the image of the perfect mate is projected, and transferred. What appears to be the perfect soul mate is actually an illusion. It is very easy to fall in love with an icon or a picture...it's not the real thing although.

Gosh, get a grip woman!
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• I've been reading your post. I've been reading Houston's posts and the ones from everybody else on this topic. For three years or more has this been going on.

Why do you want to talk to him? Why! You've been trying every trick in the book to find him on here and everywhere else - including accusing everybody else to be him.

You think I don't know all fronts? You have to be honest with yourself...as a little honesty coming from you would help a great deal.
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
                            Whatever. The multiple IDs will be exposed backed up by server records, and all the conspiracies will end. That'll be a good day.

In the mean time, no real reason to stick around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, would you come back if Sam exposed the multiple ids?
                            You know, I've come to the conclusion lately thinking about internet is how easy it is to make a mistake, and how many things come into play in anonymous internet forums and the like. Even something like clear circumstantial evidence or someone's words or even own admission are not any kind of real tangible proof, cuz online words and circumstances can be understood in so many different ways because we have less of the big picture here and people have all sorts of motives and agendas to say or do things than we know of, and so it's so easy to misunderstand if attitude is negative because of hurt feelings and stuff. Our own feelings color situations, and sometimes we create our own conspiracy theories and whatever comes next is read and understood in that context we built in our minds.
                            For my part, I'm sorry that I made all these accusations, if that means anything to you. And I want to include other people here as well.
                            And I suppose there is nothing wrong with having a few ids as long as someone else is not affected, and all is for fun. Who's to say what is right and what is not right on the internet, since it's a new medium and rules aren't totally ironed out by the social media. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the apology. I appreciate it.

This forum is not moderated and the rules posted here are nothing but a joke. Therefore, it's not a serious place at all, and, sorry to say, I have better things to do.

I might come post a few things every now and again, but I'm not going to be a regular here, thanks but no thanks.

So, please, stop dragging my screen name all over the place, it's been long enough.

I hope this board becomes a serious immigration-related forum once again. To ALL members, best wishes and good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation