Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Question

I went for my AOS interview today and the officer said we need to submitt an updated I-864
    . But he got my 1-94 does this mean I am approved? And I was happy to hear that the name check cleared.

I went for my AOS interview today and the officer said we need to submitt an updated I-864
    . But he got my 1-94 does this mean I am approved? And I was happy to hear that the name check cleared.

Comment

You are on the same landing ground. So, quickly get the newly updated I864 and send it to them very soon. Once they receive it, then you will be send a notice of your greencard.

Congratulations send them the form very soon. Don't forget to put this notation on the mailing envelope: Attention: Enclosed Requested Evidence. This makes it easier for those sorting mail to put it in the right lane. So, your paperwork isn't delay any way...

Comment

Hi macboyd1,

I would say your case is approvable but not yet approved. Once you submitt updated Affidavit of support, IO will have all the necessary documents (including I-94) and will approve your AOS if the Affidavit is satisfactory.

Comment

Concur with aneri. Sounds like the AO expects the updated I864 to be satisfactory. An alien can't be approved without an Affidavit of Support, so, technically, you're still pending approval.
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Hope everything goes well for you!!!

Comment

thanks very much for you answers guys.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board