No EOS AOS COS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No who wins custody often is the one who premeditates the divorce and has the funds to support such a battle. Why do you think so many mother's are forced nowadays to give up there children. They can't fight financially.

Yea many women make the men what they are, write their resumes, type their papers, even have family members who give take them from making $5.50 hour to over 110k a year.

You tell me what does a mother do when a child is used as a pawn? When a child doesn't want to go and you must bribe and force them to go. Even after sending emails asking the father to make him feel special you only have him four days a month. Do something with him, ball, hike, walk, anything that requires your time and attention, not leave him sitting in front of a video game for two days. Gee some Dad's are great!

But on the whole most men are loving father's and to all those who are my hats are off to you. The most important thing a child can have is the love and attention of two parents.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robin Horton:
      No who wins custody often is the one who premeditates the divorce and has the funds to support such a battle. Why do you think so many mother's are forced nowadays to give up there children. They can't fight financially.

Yea many women make the men what they are, write their resumes, type their papers, even have family members who give take them from making $5.50 hour to over 110k a year.

You tell me what does a mother do when a child is used as a pawn? When a child doesn't want to go and you must bribe and force them to go. Even after sending emails asking the father to make him feel special you only have him four days a month. Do something with him, ball, hike, walk, anything that requires your time and attention, not leave him sitting in front of a video game for two days. Gee some Dad's are great!

But on the whole most men are loving father's and to all those who are my hats are off to you. The most important thing a child can have is the love and attention of two parents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Feel your Pain. I feel Everyones Pain!!!!!!!
      Your Situation Is Just One Of many Painful Experiences. Two Parents Is The Ultimate Dream!!! The System Is Long Overdue For Change In Method!!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs