Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certified Mail

Can we send our applications to the service center by certified mail? Last I checked the post office told me they don't send certified mail to P O BOx addresses? Anyone?

Can we send our applications to the service center by certified mail? Last I checked the post office told me they don't send certified mail to P O BOx addresses? Anyone?

Comment

That's right, the post office cannot deliver certified mail to P.O. Boxes someone has to sign for it. You need to get a street address, then you'll have no problem.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Where do I get a street address from? the Guide says send it to your service center and they provide only PO Box !!

Comment

You gonna have to do some digging. I know that packages are send by FedEx all the time, but FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes either. Which service center is it?
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Kollerkrot,
            It 's Nebraska Service Center.

Comment

Hi Decent,

I located a street address for the Nebraska Service Center - copied below - from the following website:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb9...CM10000048f3d6a1RCRD

NOTE: If using overnight delivery by any private service provider, send your package to:

USCIS

Nebraska Service Center

850 S Street

P.O. Box (Insert Correct P.O. Box Number)

Lincoln, NE 68508

Be sure to include the appropriate P.O. Box number on the shipping label.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Comment

ProudUSC
                Thank you so much! I have a question though, the website refers to PRIVATE companies (Fedex and UPS), I'm planning to use the services of USPS. Can I send it by Certified Mail to a PO Box? On other immigration boards it is mentioned that USPS delivers certified mail to PO Boxes, private companies don't. Could you clarify please.

Comment

Hi Decent,

This website says you can use USPS to send certified mail to P. O. Boxes. Please take a look.

http://www.certified-mail-envelopes....007-01-24.html

Comment

hello Descent

As an alternative to using certified, why not just use delivery confirmation with priority mail. this will allow you to have record and confirmation that package was in fact delivered.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation