X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klais
    replied
    Traveling without breaking the bank is not so simple. However, you can set one up for yourself if you take the time to hunt for it. I am aware of a place where you can find discount business class , which helps with cost savings. My travel agent exclusively chooses for me the top holiday bargains.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    JSalas..Im sorry..we have some trolls in here right now, not usually like this.

Please come back ok..if you ever need anything else...hopefully next time the trolls would have been banned

Have a lovely Honeymoon

Leave a comment:

• JSalas
    replied
    This doesn't apply for everybody:
    I am new to this forum and have noticed a bunch of idiots posting non-sense comments... What is wrong with you people??
    It should be a site for help not for stupid comments...
    What a waste!!

PS: thanks for the helpful responses!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    As long as you are flying between US territories, you only need a driver's license or other state issued id to fly. You should be fine if you have a valid drivers license, JSalas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you call your self a ProudUSC. Get a grip on United States of America's geography. This now proves you are not natural, you are a converted breed from other country. Don't make us USC look bad by your stupid comments. Hawaii is a State, one of the 50 states in the Union. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used the wrong word, you stupid moron. Are you perfect? Nope, didn't think so.

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSalas:
    My status is under TPS = no allow to re-enter USA.
    I will like to go to Hawaii for my honey moon.
    Do I need a green card??
    Can I re-enter USA under TPS?
    I know Hawaii is part of USA but it's overseas, I know before you could re-enter showing your DL - However the laws have changed.
    Does anybody know????

Thanks, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is interesting. So you are basically banned from USA. I wonder what crime did you commit. Give us your name and address so we can contact ICE.

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    As long as you are flying between US territories, you only need a driver's license or other state issued id to fly. You should be fine if you have a valid drivers license, JSalas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you call your self a ProudUSC. Get a grip on United States of America's geography. This now proves you are not natural, you are a converted breed from other country. Don't make us USC look bad by your stupid comments. Hawaii is a State, one of the 50 states in the Union.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Yeah Proud, it is no longer free, and its a huge market out there now.

You have to order it within a certain amount of days too, most companies require it, to make sure it is set up right.

There are loads of sites on the web where you can order them.
    When I went there were not that many people who get it anymore due to the price etc

Hotels give them free, and many places during the trip give them out too.
    I got one inside of airport, near the lounges that was 3 times bigger, and quality of Leis were so much better. They lasted most of my vacation. Rooms smelt lovely

If you put them in fridge while you are out of room they last longer too.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    AP is used to re-enter the US with.

I know that TPS requires it if you plan on leaving the US for vacation or whatever, but I don't know if it can apply to you or not.
    It would be worth looking into though.

Leave a comment:

• JSalas
    replied
    Sprint_girl07 isn't AP only if you plan to travel back to your original country?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You can only get these greetings by ordering them in advance, and its not that cheap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think when I was there, the lei greeting was free - that was many, many years ago, though. I visited Maui and the Big Island. Never made it to Kauai, but I heard it is one of the prettiest islands of the bunch.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Ap is Advanced Parole.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Oh if you get a chance to Island hop..check out Kauai..imo its the prettiest island, and romantic

Oh, also don't bother about getting those flowers (Lei greeting) ordered upon arrival, its expensive, and flowers not as good.
    Airport sells them them cheaper, and usually you get some free when you arrive at a hotel.

BUt if you want the experience, then its worth it I guess. It's not what it used to be, usually its just one guy calling out your name at the gate and sings a little or just says Aloha and puts flowers around your necks.

You can only get these greetings by ordering them in advance, and its not that cheap.

Leave a comment:

• JSalas
    replied
    Sprint_girl07; what's AP???

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Hey Davdah I've answered you on avatar thread.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Its good to be missed. Glad to be back. I have some stories but I have to keep my lips zipped until all is done. Tough to do since I like to yap so much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh-oh, hope this isn't bad news. Well, if you want some fun, go read the Avatars for Caribbeanman thread - lots of good stuff in there - lol! That's our 'play' thread. Happy reading!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation