Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wedding pics

On the day we got married we did not take any pictures.We did not have money for a wedding so we just did the court house thing.Has any one been in similar situation? What can I do to substitute for the pictures of the
    D_ day??We have pictures of everyday life though.We always take pics @ familiy events like x-mas and the like.
    AOS from F1 "overstay" to
    Sept.2004 Got hitched
    10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
    10.09.06 recieved
    10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
    10.18.06 all Touched
    10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
    10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
    10.26.06 I 130 touched

On the day we got married we did not take any pictures.We did not have money for a wedding so we just did the court house thing.Has any one been in similar situation? What can I do to substitute for the pictures of the
    D_ day??We have pictures of everyday life though.We always take pics @ familiy events like x-mas and the like.
    AOS from F1 "overstay" to
    Sept.2004 Got hitched
    10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
    10.09.06 recieved
    10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
    10.18.06 all Touched
    10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
    10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
    10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

Why do you think that you MUST HAVE a wedding or wedding pictures ?
      What do you need it for?

Comment

Cheezy..I feel your pain. Wedding pictures, personally, I think it's a bullsh*t requirement. What my wife and I are going to do is overwhelm the IO with pictures of events and proof of relationship. ****..we've been together for 2 years!! Anyway...a friend of mine explained in his interview that the actual ceremony was going to take place on a secluded beach in the caribbean, but they wanted to get everything out of the way so that they can enjoy the special time w/ their families.

Comment

What particular Section/regulation of INA requires one to have wedding and for what purpose?

Comment

True...none.

Comment

Speaking of immigration what is I-485 Supplement A, 8 CFR 245.10 ???

Comment

1. I-485 Supplement A -To provide supplemental information to USCIS on persons seeking to adjust status under the provisions of section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsf.../i-485supa.htm

2. 8 CFR 245.10 -

http://www.uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll...b-8cfrsec24510

Comment

The AFM does not require wedding pictures, or any other specific set of pictures for that matter. All that is required is for the applicants to establish bona fide intent. All sorts and kinds of evidence may be used to satisfy this requirement. If you look at INA and CFR, the "convincing evidence" of bona fide intent usually involves leases, evidence of ownership of property, bank accounts and the such. I know of a few couples who didn't have wedding pictures and were approved without a problem.

Comment

All that is required is for the applicants to establish bona fide intent.
                    That's correct.

Comment

My answer to the poster is he still has the chance to show the immigration officer he's married by taking video while having ***. That will convince the USCIS that they indeed are husband and wife. If you guys think this is a joke, you better listen. An AOS applicant did it and I knew of another couple who took pictures while they were making love. The officer must be convinced that you're really married and one proof is *** together.

Comment

Since when making ****ography and showing it during an AOS interview considered to be a prerequisite evidence to prove the bona fides of marriage and get AOS approved?

And this ****ster (macyuhoo) then claims that I am the one insulting and attacking people on this board instead of attending to their immigration needs..

Comment

anti-s e x, showing proof of romance and even s e x, is allowed provided the immigration officer accepts it as proof. If the officer is some kind of an old fashioned lady and a church minister, then of course it will be rejected. Even ***s like you are allowed to show proof....not just in a *** bar...but the act itself.

Comment

Keep amusing me

Comment

Even ***s like you are allowed to show proof....not just in a *** bar...but the act itself.

For clarity I'm repeating the above statement: Even g a y s like you are allowed to show proof, not just in a g a y bar but the act itself.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation