X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jc
    replied
    Yeah i filed everything at the seattle district office.

Leave a comment:

• aviboo
    replied
    Where did u file? If you filed at a local district office they have their own system of receipts.......basically there's no way to check on status if case is at a local district office

Leave a comment:

• jc
    replied
    I just received my receipt notice for adjustment of staus "marriage based" i'm trying to check the staus online and it says that i need a 13 character case number located on my receipt that starts with three alphabetical numbers. all i have on my receipt is a bunch of zeros then space and 5 letters separated by a dash and in the next line there's a # symbol and only 5 numbers after that, whcih of these numbers is the case number? thanks

Leave a comment:

• jc
    started a topic Anyone know?

Anyone know?

I just received my receipt notice for adjustment of staus "marriage based" i'm trying to check the staus online and it says that i need a 13 character case number located on my receipt that starts with three alphabetical numbers. all i have on my receipt is a bunch of zeros then space and 5 letters separated by a dash and in the next line there's a # symbol and only 5 numbers after that, whcih of these numbers is the case number? thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney