Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    No problem. Go for it.

Leave a comment:

• Jay_76
    replied
    Hi,

IN 2003, I call a lady from newspaper and when I went there it was a sting operation. The cops came in and put hand cuffs and took me to next room. They gave me citation ticket for Patronizing prostitute and sent me home. I went to court with lawyer and got diversion with NO plea. In 2004 diversion was completed and got a certified dispostion from court that since diversion is completed the case has been dismissed. I am on green card since 2001. Its more than 5yrs since this happened and this is the only incident in my life.

Question:
    N400:
    Should I apply for citizenship now and should I be fine? its been more than 5yrs and I have clean record from 5 yrs.
    What kind of problems can I go through?

I know that Single incident of patronizing prostitute is not consider CIMT from BIA Decision that happened with one guy. From last 5.5 yrs I have no other offence. This is the only incident in my life that happened in 2003, so its almost 6 yrs now.

Please share your experience and any information that can help me make the decision.

Thanks
    Jay

Leave a comment:

• Jay_76
    started a topic N400 and patronizing prostitue in 2003

N400 and patronizing prostitue in 2003

Hi,

IN 2003, I call a lady from newspaper and when I went there it was a sting operation. The cops came in and put hand cuffs and took me to next room. They gave me citation ticket for Patronizing prostitute and sent me home. I went to court with lawyer and got diversion with NO plea. In 2004 diversion was completed and got a certified dispostion from court that since diversion is completed the case has been dismissed. I am on green card since 2001. Its more than 5yrs since this happened and this is the only incident in my life.

Question:
    N400:
    Should I apply for citizenship now and should I be fine? its been more than 5yrs and I have clean record from 5 yrs.
    What kind of problems can I go through?

I know that Single incident of patronizing prostitute is not consider CIMT from BIA Decision that happened with one guy. From last 5.5 yrs I have no other offence. This is the only incident in my life that happened in 2003, so its almost 6 yrs now.

Please share your experience and any information that can help me make the decision.

Thanks
    Jay
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed