Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration Law QuesitonHas anyone recently sponsored a spouse ? I.e in the last year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law QuesitonHas anyone recently sponsored a spouse ? I.e in the last year

Hi All , Hope everyone is well. Has anyone here recently sponsored s spouse .My friend who's sponsoring her spouse became a US citizen .She filed the I-130 a month ago as a LPR now shes a US citizen .They are trying to stay away from lawyers if they can to save money . But can go that route if required .
    So now they know she has to adjust or let USCIS know her status has changed from a LPR which she was when they sent ion the I-130 to a US citizen.
    They reside in Virginia .Looking for basically a A TIMELINE when they call immigration directly they get the basic generic answers such as its a process etc which of course we know also .But a guideline would help as we all share our experiences here and do help others when we can..
    her husband came on a tourist visa legally years back and yes overstayed his tourist Visa before you ask . He has never being in any kind of trouble period ..
    He even found some work over the years and has paid taxes as he was assigned a no for tax purposes only .

So again good positive advise appreciated .I did see some peoples experiences on here but the posts were a few years old . He came with his ex wife they divorced in Kansas years back then his wife remarried and her spouse sponsored their two children for green cards so now his daughter in Kansas is a Us citizen but shes only 1 and his son is 20 has a green card and his wife now is a US citizen . So again need some good advise to steer them in the

I know i have asked this kind of question a few times but now they are ready to start the process and see what develops . If now the wife sends a copy of her Naturalization to Immigration in regards to the I-130 they filed will this speed up the process? and do they have to wait for feedback on the I-130 before they file the I-485 etc ..

Sincerely yours,
    Mary Josephine
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

I don't help visa cheats and am surprised (well, not really) that you condone such behavior...perhaps you should turn in your blue passport...you don't deserve to carry one...

Comment

Your life must be so hard to say such words I pity you ..
      Regards and thanks,

Comment

The problem with S12's statements is that while it may not be the absolute right way to go about it, it is within the law.

Mary, the process hasn't really changed any. You would probably be better off going over to visa journey though - far more hospitable and helpful with a lot of people going through the same thing. This place is dead in the water.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

WHERE CAN i FIND VISA JOURNET PLEASE ?
          Regards and thanks,

Comment

http://www.visajourney.com/

Comment

Sorry, Mary. I should have included the URL for you.
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

thank u .
                Regards and thanks,

Comment

This place is dead in the water.
                  Totally agree. An immigration forum should be open to questions and posters should not be subjected to abuse such as this forum allows.

Comment

yes its sad that the others just make fon of others such as myself with silly answers and rudeness .I know thye are just sad individuals hiding behind their mean ignorant words .Maybve if they had to go to another country and go throiugh all the hoops we immigrants do to accomplish what we have they would think twice. I am ten times the person any on them are. Have class and respect at all times :-)
                    Regards and thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                      yes its sad that the others just make fon of others such as myself with silly answers and rudeness .I know thye are just sad individuals hiding behind their mean ignorant words .Maybve if they had to go to another country and go throiugh all the hoops we immigrants do to accomplish what we have they would think twice. I am ten times the person any on them are. Have class and respect at all times :-)
                      Mary,
                      Here is another site for you as well. This site deals with family based immigration. Hope this helps.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

thank you guys so much we really appreciate the help.
                        Regards and thanks,

Comment

Mary, Mary, Mary. You been here long now, Yet Party as usual. Did you not meet someone real that you could adjust to and live your life? For real?? Your in an area that there are more than enough people that share your values and directions, Don't let the Irish party destroy your chances for a fulfilling future. Be honest, Share!

Me i am Irish, German, Welch, But non of thee above! I am American. Were you spend your time culture doesn't really exist. So many But it means nothing, for The Majority do not even think race, culture, heritage anymore. Don't cheat, there are plenty just like you. Don't forget where you are. People here are many from afar, same as you. Don't cheat or grab for the opportunity that will only be temporary.
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Get a life please and leave me alone you are rude and insulting and yes I have a life full of love and good people so get over yourself .Go play in traffic.. Your love for yourself is pathetic .. think u know it all well wake up and go make it right .. F o..
                            Regards and thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                              Get a life please and leave me alone you are rude and insulting and yes I have a life full of love and good people so get over yourself .Go play in traffic.. Your love for yourself is pathetic .. think u know it all well wake up and go make it right .. F o..
                              hmm i think i see the problem, lmao!
                              Continue on girl as you will.
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation